Vis117

Sep 22, 2019

Fuck you guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is message is a load of horseshit, but please read it all, because walls of text make it seem like something is actually going to happen.

Milfy City
There will be no changes starting the new month, no updates, maybe a release schedule that I in no way intend to keep. Due to my stupidity, that I really don't want you to know about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, go fuck yourself. The general plan has not changed and a barebones, rushed 1.0 version will be released this year.
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will finally start working on the updates and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.71b. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to alpha version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two three weeks months. The first update of the game will be postponed and pushed back. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations, fuck it can even have millions of images and free bitcoins. I just want to disclose the amount of content we hope we can make and put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we are yet to make it. I’ll start posting disinformation and random "bonus" renders after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Yes. My attitude didn't change, however, since I can't sit on my ass and collect money anymore, I am forced to interact with you, so I’ll be very active here and on Discord, but only for a week, tops. :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is bad, insulting and swearing and pointing out my mistakes, will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your money! :)
is this that new google chrome extension I downloaded? The ICSTOR translator?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
And I bet 1.0 is done (allegedly), dude has had plenty of people come in, work on it, and finish that work. He's going to split the already finished (allegedly) update into small segments to make it seem as if he's been doing something. I guarantee his gameplan is still to do as little as possible, which is why he's taking already finished content and rolling it out in segments.

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017
Since he needs to post a game update to get rid of the Abandon tag, he decides to make small update all of a sudden instead of one last v1.0 update that he promised so long ago.
:KEK: :KEK:
He will probably post his ridiculous v0.71 (thus removing the abandon tag) before going to limbo again
yea it will be a small update that disappoints everyone and he will disappear again

Reactions: heebyweeby

Natish

Mar 16, 2021
"It means that in the next month we will start releasing the updates in increments and the first one will be version 0.71."

AAAABT-js_o3RTaCjKQpwqJH_4Jpok5IfkM_l7RwBAM2O-MXTHbiOLAeu8C6hNPZfmTOOPs6110ljL1XGXK3GErPTmtiKaKD.jpg

we came back in October 2019.

Reactions: Ouga

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man this thread is the gift that keeps on giving LOL... I thought this game was dead a long time ago, and Icstor had quit... That said whats even funnier is people thinking F95 has that much power lol !!!

Tell me did the abandoned tag ever work for Scumdrop ? Where are all the haters here when that game and dev needed negative attention ? Dude milked for 4 YEARS !! And on his first game !! A Game that only made it 75% complete of the first episode out of 3 !!!

Has F95 been able to whip Aorta into shape with its abandoned tag ? He is on his 3rd reboot of the same game !! Its been abandoned (meaning 3 months + of silence) three times !!

I aint defending Icstor, if the game never gets complete I dont care, it has enough sexy scenes to earn a place in my hard driver for a quick fap... unlike games from the above two that have jack shit of content.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Man this thread is the gift that keeps on giving LOL... I thought this game was dead a long time ago, and Icstor had quit... That said whats even funnier is people thinking F95 has that much power lol !!!

Tell me did the abandoned tag ever work for Scumdrop ? Where are all the haters here when that game and dev needed negative attention ? Dude milked for 4 YEARS !! And on his first game !! A Game that only made it 75% complete of the first episode out of 3 !!!

Has F95 been able to whip Aorta into shape with its abandoned tag ? He is on his 3rd reboot of the same game !! Its been abandoned (meaning 3 months + of silence) three times !!

I aint defending Icstor, if the game never gets complete I dont care, it has enough sexy scenes to earn a place in my hard driver for a quick fap... unlike games from the above two that have jack shit of content.
Will be difficult unless staff adjust the rules, cause the guy actively posts on Patreon + somtimes posts updates.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Get off your high horse and take your own idiotic advice on reading and logic. 3 inquires from Patreon right? If he cared so much about what Patreon said he would've spurred into action after the first inquiry right? Immediately post after an Abandoned tag on this site. Use that logic you keep preaching about. Make sure you dig deep into the sand
it's rooted in you that you won't listen so just read a couple messages above yours [#55,262], patreon is on his case, think calmly and not like an idiot that you are, typing messages and just ranting without any thinking would just make you feel better and fill your little child inflated ego but sadly it would not prove your point because you are making none [you are holding a pirate site's actions above the dev's patreon shutting down because he had to sort it out with patreon, he cares about his patreon account, not his patreons, just think about it].. no wonder rednight said the thread shouldn't be closed because everyone will set lose on other game threads and will be difficult to moderate

Reactions: madrid3423

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Even tho this was one of my favorite games back in the day I still forgot that it exists, gj dev.

Reactions: DD69-1

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
Hi All

I am new here. Is this game still getting updated, I thought it had ended?
No, he's made several more unfinished games since.
This game will not be going any further anytime soon, and the author extracted maximum funds from what he did.
The Abandoned tag was overdue on this one.

Last edited:

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
it's rooted in you that you won't listen so just read a couple messages above yours [#55,262], patreon is on his case, think calmly and not like an idiot that you are, typing messages and just ranting without any thinking would just make you feel better and fill your little child inflated ego but sadly it would not prove your point because you are making none [you are holding a pirate site's actions above the dev's patreon shutting down because he had to sort it out with patreon, he cares about his patreon account, not his patreons, just think about it].. no wonder rednight said the thread shouldn't be closed because everyone will set lose on other game threads and will be difficult to moderate
You evade critical thinking like Neo evade bullets. You can't answer why he doesnt do a thing after patreon put 3 different inquires on him but does after a pirate site puts on a silly abandon tag on his game. Patreon won't shut his account down, He's done nothing against their TOS. All they'll say to anyone reporting him is to unsubscribe and move on. All he cares about is his flow of money, which is pipelined by this site. Have you dug deep enough yet? Keep digging.

And dont think Redlight is just talking about me. You're part of this cesspool with all of us

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
After some time the mods add the abandoned tag to games even when the dev lies uh i mean says that he is still working on it
Finally... I would rather have seen the game receive an actual update that represented months years of work, but it feels like the dev doesn't care about anything besides milking his patreon pledges for money which it seems he then converted into 7 3090's to mine cryptocurrency. I don't see any other explanation that is more logical than that...

Even knowing that I'd still love to see this game get an update since it had some of the best animated sex scenes. Regardless it really deserves the abandoned tag, the dev abandoned it a long time ago.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes