yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
7 times RTX 3090s That is like $10,000 worth of graphics cards alone for his machine. I hope he doesn't like mining crypto or a lot of people are gonna be mad.

judas_

Mar 27, 2019
imagine adding the teaser for a harem and preggo ending and deciding after a year to make it dlc for an unfinished game.
:KEK:

Reactions: Roter

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
SEVEN FUCKING 3090
This is what the dumbfucks have done with their money, give this dude 8k on graphic cards so that he can use them on... well who the fuck knows

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
7 times RTX 3090s That is like $10,000 worth of graphics cards alone for his machine. I hope he doesn't like mining crypto or a lot of people are gonna be mad.
The fact that he has 7 of them doesn't make me like him anymore, especially since I can't find one at a reasonable price :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ouga

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Yeah when I saw he had SEVEN 3090s I was kinda thinking that is overkill for the type of game he's making...His rendering style isn't even that sophisticated neither are his animation loops. I've seen devs produce higher quality and more fluid motion for MUCH less (maybe 2x 3090s but 7!?! so overkill...)

You maybe right...he could be using it for a mining machine instead of working on the game in all that time. Unless he's planning on making the game fully animated in a 3D world there is literally no need for that rig...this may impress some of the uneducated (thinking more power is better therefore = the quality of his game is better) but for people who understand tech...this is just nuts and unnecessary.

INFACT it makes his case WORSE for him since the more GPU processing power you have the FASTER your rendering times become, essentially cutting the time down in half each time and the fact he only does LOOPED animations for 2-4 seconds doesn't look too good on him.

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
SEVEN FUCKING 3090
This is what the dumbfucks have done with their money, give this dude 8k on graphic cards so that he can use them on... well who the fuck knows
to be fair the money he used to buy it he probably made in one month... of doing nothing...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah when I saw he had SEVEN 3090s I was kinda thinking that is overkill for the type of game he's making...His rendering style isn't even that sophisticated neither are his animation loops. I've seen devs produce higher quality and more fluid motion for MUCH less (maybe 2x 3090s but 7!?! so overkill...)

You maybe right...he could be using it for a mining machine instead of working on it, in all that time. Unless he's planning on making the game fully animated in a 3D world there is literally no need for that rig...this may impress some of the uneducated (thinking more power is better therefore = the quality of his game is better) but for people who understand tech...this is just nuts and unnecessary.

INFACT it makes his case WORSE for him since the more GPU processing power you have the FASTER you rendering times are, essentially cutting the time down in half each time and the fact he only does LOOPED animations for 2-4 seconds doesn't look too good on him.
He COULD use them to render a couple animations/pics at the same time and make a big ass update every month
Key word being COULD

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
SEVEN FUCKING 3090
Honestly I think he's trolling his discord, you couldn't even fit 7 3090's in a case, even if you had a mother board that would take 7 of those cards, let alone one that would take a card that eats up 2 slots each.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
What a lying piece of shit...

... Due to a lot of bad circumstances that I won’t even bother to write about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, it’s all up to you to decide. The general plan has not changed and version 1.0 will be released this year with all the basic content and storylines finished. (Without additional/not main characters.)...
First, even before last update people were asking about update after months of lies and silence... So he stooped giving updates, then he feel threatened so stopped communicating all together. People feel treated like paying idiots so they dropped pledges, then he told us OK, I will communicate more... He did not... After months he told us, he cannot work under pressure so he will not communicate but instead give us finished game 1.0.... more months later - now he told us OK, I will change again, I will communicate - it is not a problem for me.... and also, he was to drop 1.0 with all main and more important side characters(!!!) around June... few months more and again he change his lies - now he will give us shitty, short 0.7 in another month(!!!) It is less then 25% of what he told us would be ready around this month....

I really feel bad for people who have mental problems (like he claimed to have). But this case clearly show that he was laying from the beginning and using real problems of other people like depression just as excuse. Fucking piece of shit ICSTOR.

What I enjoy in this is that this scammer was really hurt by this stupid "Abandoned" tag that will probably disappear soon.

I can only hope admins do only right thing that someone mentioned here already - add "Milker" or "Scam" tag and apply it to this game first.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
"He did his for his patreons "
Most of his patreons are from f95
Tf you're saying lol
He doesn't care about f95? Then why did he post "on the exact day" he got abandoned?
You're not white knighting, you're just simping
wow.. just shows you can't read.. i never said he did it for his patreons .. i said he did it to save his patreon account from again being moderated since its been moderated 3 times already, hope you read before commenting or ranting like an idiot

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
He COULD use them to render a couple animations/pics at the same time and make a big ass update every month
Key word being COULD
That will reduce quality at best, and at worst set a machine on fire. You don't want to render many animations and many renders all at the same time. You are better off doing them one at a time in a nice long line start to finish if the machine gets too hot let it cool down.

Personally I wouldn't put more than 2 GPU in the same machine.

With a machine like that the posing process would take much more time than the rendering process.

I'd be worried about 2 things with a machine setup with much GPUs in it.

1) If they all get going at once that is gonna draw A LOT of power, maybe fry something.
2) Gonna make it hot... Need lots and lots of cooling.

To render you just hit the button to render and it renders. That is the easy part the machine does all the work.

With that many graphics cards probably much better off with multiple machines setup. would say

Three machines with 2 GPU going for them to do renders, and the fourth machine with just 1 GPU for the posing portion.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
That will reduce quality at best, and at worst set a machine on fire. You don't want to render many animations and many renders all at the same time. You are better off doing them one at a time in a nice long line start to finish if the machine gets too hot let it cool down.

Personally I wouldn't put more than 2 GPU in the same machine.

With a machine like that the posing process would take much more time than the rendering process.

I'd be worried about 2 things with a machine setup with much GPUs in it.

1) If they all get going at once that is gonna draw A LOT of power, maybe fry something.
2) Gonna make it hot... Need lots and lots of cooling.

To render you just hit the button to render and it renders. That is the easy part the machine does all the work.

With that many graphics cards probably much better off with multiple machines setup. would say

Three machines with 2 GPU going for them to do renders, and the fourth machine with just 1 GPU for the posing portion.
I dont understand what the fuck is that system with 7 3090 supposed to be, but I assume that, if he managed to put them all in the same machine with whatever PSU fat enough to give enough power for all 7, he would have the cooling set up properly
Then again, its more likely that he just duplicated the pic of him having 1 or 2 at most to be "le funnie xd" on his Discord

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes