yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If he does release something on the 14th... and it is a piano simulator like gumdrop did... Do you know how many people are gonna lose their shit?

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we have to change a lot of things. I’ll start posting information and previews after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is good, pointing out my mistakes also but insulting and swearing will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your continued support! :)
So he doesn't know what to expect in the update, maybe because there is no content in it yet, because the stalling fuck hasn't done any work for almost two years.

So his attitude changed "dramatically", and he can't work at his own pace, yes, yes you are very fucking stupid. Being active won't happen more bs.

Moderation is good, but that discord is already an echo chamber for all his jerk off blind followers, might aswell completely turn it into a cess pit of dogshit.

14th july won't have an update mark my words he will just continue milking with empty overblown promises, like always. Atleast the abandoned tag means a fuckton more than people thought.

OtakuAtombomb

Mar 8, 2019
He does know he could have done these kinds of updates he's saying like idk...18 months ago and could have saved himself the slander and tag that so clearly triggered him.
Oh well, time to see how long it takes to go dormant again.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Deleted my previous post, since I had not read the Patreon post.
So it is not that he is releasing what was supposed to be the last update but he will continue developing the game to an actual ending, its that the next update is fucking nothing because the useless fucker has, as always, not even started working on it till today.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
"Abandoned" tags should have variants I think.

1) The developer is just gone like a fart in the wind out of the blue. No word about it being abandoned. Ghosted. Ghost Tag!

2) The developer comes out and makes his goodbye speech. They give their reasons, and there is some closure. That's that. "Abandoned Tag" The current abandoned tag is just fine for this situation. 100% it is abandoned, and there is closure there. No doubts, no wondering why? No mystery.

3) The developer goes a long time without updates... but they are still a chatterbox when that Patreon money starts to dip! Oh shit.... That would be the "Milk Tag".

These are the 3 kinds of abandoned games out there.

Nov 26, 2019
It'll take him 1 month to make his 200 pictures and however many animations. so the last 2 years he did a total of... fuck all?
Lmao what to expect in the update. "I can't say because a lot of changes will be made". In other words I can't say bc I haven't done anything at all. If you are a patron of this guy you truly are one of a kind idiot. 100% he hasn't done shit in close to 2 years.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Godamn, my mans here actually did it again, for the 100th time and came with the "Actually, I have not done fucking ANYTHING for 2 years, but THIS TIME instead of getting a 1-2 hour update in like a month or so, you are getting a 5 minute one in... like a month or so!"
Seriously, think about how LITTLE 200 pics and 20 animations is

Reactions: Nulldev

TH3R3D33M3R

Jun 20, 2021

So since the last update, he made 200 renders and 20 animations? :eek::oops: 18 months?
BaDIK makes over 3k in 5 months

I was expecting from ICSTOR around 8k + renders :HideThePain:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes