bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

So since the last update, he made 200 renders and 20 animations? :eek::oops: 18 months?
BaDIK makes over 3k in 5 months

I was expecting from ICSTOR around 8k + renders :HideThePain:
He just told someone he has 8k renders :KEK:
Apparently not releasing them tho for whatever reason, pretty suspicious
Anyways, I bet the update is going to be completely about the shitgoblin anyways, so fuck that noise

• Haha
Reactions: BurnerBanner
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1256857

Look who's posted right now...

~>Hahahhaaha he decline/remove the discord on f95 link?

~>Talk about damage control he post a message looks like the sign of guilty money milkier to me.

~>The Abandon tag trigger him to take control 4 milking and persuade patrons to support him again.

~>Well that's a lot of damage on his image and patrons dropping slow check it out.

~>If he is not guilty y block/decline/remove discord on f95 link caught red handed looks like we are going to watch drama
on the dev on his lie again.

Reactions: drooopy

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
~>Hahahhaaha he decline/remove the discord on f95 link?

~>Talk about damage control he post a message looks like the sign of guilty money milkier to me.

~>The Abandon tag trigger him to take control 4 milking and persuade patrons to support him again.

~>Well that's a lot of damage on his image and patrons dropping slow check it out.

~>If he is not guilty y block/decline/remove discord on f95 link caught red handed looks like we are going to watch drama
on the dev on his lie again.
No, I just think I fucked up the link yesterday and he doesn't have a permanent one, I just copied the link from his website, but I think it's a one time use one as it's from a widget

PcPrincipal

Dec 7, 2017
So he basically did nothing for 1,5 years, that's why we will get shitty, short updates every 2 weeks (not gonna happen anyway). This guy is a fraud. A very smart fraud.

Mar 28, 2019
No, I just think I fucked up the link yesterday and he doesn't have a permanent one, I just copied the link from his website, but I think it's a one time use one as it's from a widget

~>Even if it is 1 time it still the same taking damage control feels like he's taking advantage on current situation on pandemic.

~>He only writes when patrons/fans go crazy with hate speech now it gets a medal of abandon tag he's going to b active a lot now. This is hilarious and drama is killing me to what dev gonna make a lie again

TH3R3D33M3R

Jun 20, 2021
200 renders for two years is so pathetic lmao is not even funny anymore is just sad especially those still supporting him on patreon
Somehow I am starting to believe that his 6k constant 2 y/o patreons are ICSTOR himself, making accounts and pledging for 1$ to his own acc. :WeSmart:

Reactions: zippy25

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
"Abandoned" tags should have variants I think.

1) The developer is just gone like a fart in the wind out of the blue. No word about it being abandoned. Ghosted. Ghost Tag!

2) The developer comes out and makes his goodbye speech. They give their reasons, and there is some closure. That's that. "Abandoned Tag" The current abandoned tag is just fine for this situation. 100% it is abandoned, and there is closure there. No doubts, no wondering why? No mystery.

3) The developer goes a long time without updates... but they are still a chatterbox when that Patreon money starts to dip! Oh shit.... That would be the "Milk Tag".

These are the 3 kinds of abandoned games out there.
There should absolutely be a Milker tag. And not the good mommy kind.

Reactions: Sweet Force

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
ICSTOR "Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two weeks. If people can't wait then so be it."

Hmmm, looks like he had a typo

ICSTOR "Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two Years. If people can't wait then so be it."

There I fixed it

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes