WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Is it just me or does it feel like he had this update done already, he was just waiting for this exact moment. Cause he sure made a release date pretty damn fast if you ask me lol.

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we have to change a lot of things. I’ll start posting information and previews after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0
After (i think) 18 month he has to change ... if he is a quite worker he should have nearly enough for all this ... this whole post is full of contradiction

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It's like World of Warcraft; people put up with immense amounts of abuse in order to get what they want... or at least in order to receive the perception they are about to get what they want.
Up to a point.

He knows that he has to give his audience something soon, even if it’s below par.

The expectations and appetite for his game are so high now. No getting away from that, but he could still surprise people with the next update.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
News #27 - Changes and release date

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?

Nope. My attitude changed dramatically. Since I can’t work at my own pace and when I’m quiet people think that I’m not working, not creating anything. Maybe it’s stupid but that made me feel very upset. I’ll now be very active here and on Discord which I encourage you to join :)
Heard that line before.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
You guys heard right, it's been nearly 2 years, but he promises for the update to be "minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations "

luchonight22

Jul 23, 2018
"There will be a lot of changes starting the new month along with the game release schedule. Due to a lot of bad circumstances that I won’t even bother to write about".
LOL dude if something bad happen, like the death of a familiar or something serious he 100% would post it, if he not means that he was lazy all this time

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
does having an abandoned tag on a pirate website takes more precedence than his patreon shutting down ?
do you understand what you are saying, i'm not white knighting him, im just he did it because of patreon not f95
"He did his for his patreons "
Most of his patreons are from f95
Tf you're saying lol
He doesn't care about f95? Then why did he post "on the exact day" he got abandoned?
You're not white knighting, you're just simping

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes