franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Damn you why isn't your signature hyperlinked! Do you know how difficult it is to search something with one hand free?
LMAOOOOOO aye man, my bad, tbh I didn't even think about hyperlinking cuz I was under the impression everyone on this site knows what game it is tbh

OtakuAtombomb

Mar 8, 2019
I don't usually post in forums but....
Has updated in 1 and half years but says he's "working" on it and to put out a v1.0

But now cause the abandoned tag hit he's saying he's going to put updates out every 2 weeks starting next month...

Those words right there tell me in the 1 and a half years he scammed all his patrons to thinking he was working but in reality wasn't at all and that now cause the abandoned tag he's going to "work" and post every 2 weeks.

Conclusion to this... He lied for the money and knows he will eventually lose a lot of his patrons over time (not instantly) and he doesn't want that. You can tell f95 actually does play a part in his games life cause he wouldn't be banning people and giving info on his update plans if he didn't care.
That tag effected him more than some think, possibly was a trigger.

That's my 2 cents, time to fall back to the shadows and watch the drama

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
To be fair, I don't think he means a game update every two weeks (if he does, he's trolling). I think he just means a news update every two weeks. He's promised something similar before (2 times)... when he came out of his break he said he'd post more regularly - about once a month. Then he hired his community messenger or w.e you want to call him and said you'd see regular post from him. In both cases, it lasted for the first instance then silence so I'd expect the same here.

Mar 28, 2019
I am not taking any sides here but why are people so obsessed with seeing abandoned tags on this forum? I just ignore a thread if it takes too long without an update because it gets filled with people who spam abound petty hate filled comments that the update is taking too long!

~>Ez for u to say cause ur not paying the game dev to finish game.

~>Imagine ur the one paying wouldn't b the same ur gonna throw a tantrum with hate speech?

~>Petty hate huh probably u got spoon feed by other pple with free stuff well.....not judging

OtakuAtombomb

Mar 8, 2019
To be fair, I don't think he means a game update every two weeks (if he does, he's trolling). I think he just means a news update every two weeks. He's promised something similar before (2 times)... when he came out of his break he said he'd post more regularly - about once a month. Then he hired his community messenger or w.e you want to call him and said you'd see regular post from him. In both cases, it lasted for the first instance then silence so I'd expect the same here.
Completely true, could be news update every 2 weeks but it's basically a waiting game on him going silent again.
Main reason I ended my patronage to him after his last update and waited 3 months, saw nothing and ended up cancelling that.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 1256470

It has been 18 months. No updates... That would strongly point at abandonment, and it is not unfair to believe so, and it is not unfair for the staff here to tag it as abandoned because of this.

Counter Argument:

In Icstors defense, he has completed several games already.

Today on Discord he said:

"Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two weeks. If people can't wait then so be it."

&

"The game will be completed this year."

So... We know he is not dead. Has completed many games before.

Conclusion:

We will know for sure next month if his first statement was the truth or a lie.
We will know for sure at the end of the year if his second statement was the truth or a lie.

You can believe him, or call him a liar. Either way it doesn't matter. You don't know, and I don't know. Only Icstor knows for now.

He has set deadlines. Now we wait and see if he is going to pull through, or if he was full of shit. I say we wait to pass judgment until then.
How many fucking promises does a person have to break for you to not trust them? How gullible are you?

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I don't understand why it's so hard for him to just tell people wtf he's doing every once in a while. Every single dev I follow releases status updates regularly, even if they don't release content updates as often.

Belle releases a freaking essay every 1-2 weeks about LLTP. Mad does a livestream every Saturday when he's working with Daz. BM releases long-form updates. The Gary gives in-depth sneak peeks.

That's all people have ever wanted; evidence of progress, honesty, and transparency. It really isn't hard to do unless the dev isn't working.

Reactions: Lovv99 and Skeltom

fin133

Mar 18, 2019
this is depressing... another great game abandoned...
That's what people wanted and they got their wish. Actually an abandoned tag should have been slapped on this game 6 months ago. Guess I'll put this game in the never going to get folder on my backup drive. sad thing is I have more game in that folder than in the completed folder. I blame patreon on not cracking down on developers like Icstor that keep taking money for people for years then never actually finishing a project. Oh well, that's why I'll never ever donate a dime to any of these developers and just take the games for on this site like us smart people do.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes