Aug 16, 2019
Abandoned means jack shit here, also why people so happy? There are bigger fish to fry....
They know they are powerless and they think have just dealt a blow to the scammer. When in reality nothing is going to change whatsoever. He's going to keep on milking his legions of patreons without a moment's delay.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm lmaoing at the 2 weeks update status ICSTOR posted once he realized he missed the deadline. He realized just how significant the abandoned tag is and is trying desperately to think of a way to salvage something. Delays would have been acceptable as long as a line of communication and behind the scenes development information was steadily released. Yet he sat on his laurels only moving when the money train was threatened.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a really half-assed update using anything he had left over at this point, just as a way for him to save face. His reputation is in the gutter.

Last edited:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I remember last time playing was version 0.6c a really long time ago. Now version "e" has finally been officially abandoned it seems :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
It’s obvious, He’s desperate for people’s money, He was like “I should get my last paycheck on Patreon no matter what” sus af. kewk!

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
I am not taking any sides here but why are people so obsessed with seeing abandoned tags on this forum? I just ignore a thread if it takes too long without an update because it gets filled with people who spam abound petty hate filled comments that the update is taking too long!

Reactions: Thermophob

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
I am not taking any sides here but why are people so obsessed with seeing abandoned tags on this forum? I just ignore a thread if it takes too long without an update because it gets filled with people who spam abound petty hate filled comments that the update is taking too long!
I guess those are the ppl who are waiting update since then

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes