madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
While i think Icstor has become to big for f95zone and most of his present pateron probably comes from otherwhere but it's nice to see Abandoned tag so any new members of this forum won't fall for his bullshit.

The guy has earned north of 20k(conservative figure) every month for 2 yrs and depending on where he lives he won't have to do jack shit for remaining of his life and still live comfortably. So why would he come out and say that he is burned out if he can milk this sucker for at least a year, i know i would do it.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
While i think Icstor has become to big for f95zone and most of his present pateron probably comes from otherwhere but it's nice to see Abandoned tag so any new members of this forum won't fall for his bullshit.

The guy has earned north of 20k(conservative figure) every month for 2 yrs and depending on where he lives he won't have to do jack shit for remaining of his life and still live comfortably. So why would he come out and say that he is burned out if he can milk this sucker for at least a year, i know i would do it.
You talk about his 'bullshit' and then say you'd do the same... that's kinda funny.

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
who else here thinks ashbash is just icstor's alt account. It was just another one of his schemes to buy himself more time to relax and enjoy all the money these 6000 or so generous and rich philanthropists have given him.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
You talk about his 'bullshit' and then say you'd do the same... that's kinda funny.
You wouldn't if you could earn that much doing nothing for 2 yrs ??
just laying around and cashing check, it's not like his pateron are 5 yrs old kids, these are adult making conscious decision donating money to the guy that is know for lying his ass off. I don't feel any bad for then.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You can aware of a bad habit, and still do it. It's a degree better than not admit it at all.
For example I'm a lazy guy, and here i'm posting on a forum and not cleaning my room.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
You wouldn't if you could earn that much doing nothing for 2 yrs ??
just laying around and cashing check, it's not like his pateron are 5 yrs old kids, these are adult making conscious decision donating money to the guy that is know for lying his ass off. I don't feel any bad for then.
No, because you will know at some point the income will stop and you're left with a bad/infamous name. His game has been a success, that's why he has so many patrons. He should keep on making content so at one point he'll have enough monthly income that he can hire every person he needs to develop games and he can sit back and relax and get even more monthly income than he has already.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
LMAO this scammer Icstor finally gets his much deserved Abandoned tag!!!

This site is likely one of, if not THE largest site that leads people into donating for coomer games. Hopefully now that the mods here have finally admitted the game is abounded, there won't be stupid people going over to pateron and giving that scammer money. Patreon really should have a rule that people who don't produce content within a given time frame, should be shutdown. Really shows that Patreon is an extremly abusable means of funding 'development'.

Still more than anything, this game showed me how many stupid people there are in the world who gave money for this scam.

This thread is the best on the site and I've loved shit talking with you all and getting regularly banned by the mods here lmao. Here's hoping that this tag sticks until actual work is done

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
No, because you will know at some point the income will stop and you're left with a bad/infamous name. His game has been a success, that's why he has so many patrons. He should keep on making content so at one point he'll have enough monthly income that he can hire every person he needs to develop games and he can sit back and relax and get even more monthly income than he has already.
It's not black and white or simple as you think. Since he started creating games, icstor's earnings peaked only after he stopped updating. before that, even though he made regular albiet rushed updates, he was earning lesser with the period of caroline update being the exception.
also, the amount of money he's been earning is more than good enough to support him for the foreseeable future. also regarding his name getting tarnished, If he started a new patreon page under a different name, how would you know it's the same person?
He already earns more than enough to hire an entire team to do his work while he sits back and relaxes. but he doesn't need to because he has 6000+ blind foolowers that already give him more money than he'd be making if he hired people.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
It's not black and white or simple as you think. Since he started creating games, icstor's earnings peaked only after he stopped updating. before that, even though he made regular albiet rushed updates, he was earning lesser with the period of caroline update being the exception.
also, the amount of money he's been earning is more than good enough to support him for the foreseeable future. also regarding his name getting tarnished, If he started a new patreon page under a different name, how would you know it's the same person?
He already earns more than enough to hire an entire team to do his work while he sits back and relaxes. but he doesn't need to because he has 6000+ blind foolowers that already give him more money than he'd be making if he hired people.
Yup....
LMAO this scammer Icstor finally gets his much deserved Abandoned tag!!!

This site is likely one of, if not THE largest site that leads people into donating for coomer games. Hopefully now that the mods here have finally admitted the game is abounded, there won't be stupid people going over to pateron and giving that scammer money. Patreon really should have a rule that people who don't produce content within a given time frame, should be shutdown. Really shows that Patreon is an extremly abusable means of funding 'development'.

Still more than anything, this game showed me how many stupid people there are in the world who gave money for this scam.

This thread is the best on the site and I've loved shit talking with you all and getting regularly banned by the mods here lmao. Here's hoping that this tag sticks until actual work is done

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Just makes no sense to spend years to build a name and gather enough patrons and then just throw it all away. If you watch the graph someone posted above you can see he's just been gaining and gaining patrons until he stopped releasing updates and lost around 1000-1500 patrons since.

I doubt he's actually intentionally scamming people. His behavior concerning all this has been absolutely abominable, don't get me wrong... but to me it just makes no sense.
As with his previous projects, it's obvious he suffers from writer's block. I just think the same is happening here aswell.

But, we'll see in the upcoming weeks, apparently he's gonna release updates every 2 weeks starting next month... which is obviously the stupidest thing he could promise at this point... so prepare yourself for more memes and anger :D

Mar 28, 2019
~>finally the day I've been waiting for good bye to those pple who pays RL money T-T to contribute to the dev~!

~>Such a shame paying RL hoping 4 their fav game to b finish.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes