Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I am not taking any sides here but why are people so obsessed with seeing abandoned tags on this forum? I just ignore a thread if it takes too long without an update because it gets filled with people who spam abound petty hate filled comments that the update is taking too long!
That’s the point. It’s been 18 months since last update, what else can people post about?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Looking at the reactions here and on Discord, maybe Icstor minimized the power that F95zone has on his fanbase.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
WoW WoW WoW, finally found peace. Abandoned shiiiiiiiit for good
Well, the "for good" stuff is not quite true. In theory he could put out a half-assed update next week, and that would get rid of the tag and resets the three months game and moves the two-year-goalposts into 2023.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
complete.jpg

It has been 18 months. No updates... That would strongly point at abandonment, and it is not unfair to believe so, and it is not unfair for the staff here to tag it as abandoned because of this.

Counter Argument:

In Icstors defense, he has completed several games already.

Today on Discord he said:

"Starting next month we will start releasing an update every two weeks. If people can't wait then so be it."

&

"The game will be completed this year."

So... We know he is not dead. Has completed many games before.

Conclusion:

We will know for sure next month if his first statement was the truth or a lie.
We will know for sure at the end of the year if his second statement was the truth or a lie.

You can believe him, or call him a liar. Either way it doesn't matter. You don't know, and I don't know. Only Icstor knows for now.

He has set deadlines. Now we wait and see if he is going to pull through, or if he was full of shit. I say we wait to pass judgment until then.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He has set deadlines. Now we wait and see if he is going to pull through, or if he was full of shit. I say we wait to pass judgment until then.
That's correct. However, this site also has deadlines, and he missed one of them. Rules were followed to a T, albeit to the chagrin of most users, and any communication will not make the tag go away. An update will.

Apr 24, 2020
Sure, deadlines have been set, but nobody seem to be talking about the deadline he set last month (although in his defense he said he would likely overshoot it), so what makes this deadline any better? Not to mention the other deadlines over that past 1½ years.

I do believe that something would come out this year, nothing great but at least something, because the only deadlines he seem to care about are the ones set by F95. Although now he seem to miss those deadlines as well, which I honestly didn't expect, so who knows what will happen with the game.

machinman

May 28, 2017
Announcing a new release every two weeks makes sense (starting next month, yeah right...), think about it...

if he was to release anything after two years (spoiler : didn't happen, wouldn't happen), you'd notice immediately it's only the work of a few days, two weeks max, see where I'm going ?

he found that escape route to keep up appearances, but obviously, it's not something he came up after talking to people with common sense. also what the fuck, people were here, waiting and people saw (nothing in that case).
plus, can he really work on anything, we've got years of nothing that say it's going to be difficult...
also "if people can't wait, so be it" what the ? seriously, it's spelled I M S O R R Y you fuck ;p

words are just words in the end, so far, he didn't do shit to earn any trust from anyone...

so what's next ? it's starts with a W and ends with HATE...

MayFreese

Oct 8, 2020
Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes