1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just put a popcorn gif expecting drama and no fullfilled promises from the dev yesterday, now I arrive and there is already nearly 100 pages of people complaining with each other.

This is even better drama than TSM going 0-6 at Worlds. Keep it coming.

Reactions: Doxxi

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
A new update? Is this a dream?

Also, I remember I tried Milfy City once but the animations were incredibly laggy for me... does anyone else have the same issue? My laptop is rather weak but maybe the animations aren't optimized or something. Really wanna play this.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Why bitch and complain if you don't support him to start with? Those that pledge to him have all good reasons to throw a tantrum, but when we pirate shit why the fuck bitch and tantrum about slow releases and updates? It's not like he ow you anything to start with.
everyone who puts time into anything has a right to complain, f95 in a lot of ways tries to blur the line between pirate sites and community( i don't always think this is a good idea for your above-mentioned reason). but it is what we have to live with it.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah, I was honestly about to ask what do I do after the bedroom scene, but it looks like that was it. I honestly expect him to go back into the dark for another two years, now that the few drops of crumbs he tossed over seems to have won over people.
This game is the Star Citizen of adult games and just like with Star Citizen there are a bunch of rubes throwing money at it. lmao

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes