nwoguy

May 30, 2017
well I would have had to start playing from scratch anyway. My old machine suffered from a critical HD failure, so bought a new machine. decided not to download/install/play until the new version was released, and if it wasn't released, I still have all of te other games I was playing to also start from scratch so wasn't really all that bothered either way.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Lol, just had to check the comments before I waste my time. 4 minutes of content? Jesus fucking christ. 2 years for 4 minutes of content. Look, I don't support this guy in anyway, so I don't get to complain, because I consume his content for free. But, fuck me I feel so bad for the people that actually support him. This is just absolutely fucking bonkers that he's allowed to do this to his supporters. Unless he never took any money during the time he was procastinating. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
v0.71b
- Progress with Sara storyline
- ~400 new renders!
- ~40 new animations!
- 4 New scenes in the gallery
- New locations!
- New 5 secret cards!

This is a single month worth of work. Now assuming he actually did work through the last 2 years, give a month for sickness, a month or two for vacation and another month for extraneous things. That is 20 more months. The math would be.

Progress with everyone.
8,000 - 10,000 renders.
800 - 1,000 animations
80 - 100 scenes
100 - 120 cards

That should've been more than enough for the game to have been finished. Now with this "bi-weekly" update you can only hope he did actually do all of that work and is now drip feeding it during those bi-weekly releases. Otherwise, it will be an eternity of 1 minute updates.

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
What do I do??? I 100% everything up to version 6 and now I've gone through 2 weeks with no new triggers. The abusive dude got wacked, but nothing else happens.

What am I missing?

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
People need to remember All these awesome moms , aunts , sisters , cousin , Milfs and other characters.

Linda-3-Milfy_City.png Mom-3-Milf_Control.png Mom-9-Incest_Story2.png Mom-2-Taboo_Request.png Denise-6-Milf_Villa.png

Aunt-2-Milf_Villa.png Liza-2-Milfy_City.png Aunt-2-Incest_Story.png Aunt-1-Milf_Control.png

Caroline-3-MilfyCity.png Sister-5-Milf_Control.png Sister-8-Incest_Story2.png

Sara-3-Milfy_City.png

Cousin-2-Incest Story.jpg Nicole-3-Incest Story2.jpg

Yazmin-Aunt Wife-Milfy City.jpg Principal-Milf Control.jpg Teacher-2-Milf Control.jpg Sidra-Nebhiour-Milfy City.jpg Tom Mom-Best Friend Mom-Incest Story2.jpg Kevins Mom-Best Friend mom -1-Milf Villa.jpg Police Officer-Milf COntrol.jpg Nurse-milf Control.jpg Boss-1-Incest Story 2.jpg blond mom-incest story 1.jpg Nun-Milf Control.jpg SalesWoman-1-INcest Story.jpg and many more.

I don't Care what people talks about Isctor , he is king in this arena.
I get why people are so pissed , but that doesn't mean we should forget all those years of excellent work he provided for us.
He took a break longer than our expectations but I am still all good , he is one of the best devs out.

I hope he completes this game and provide all new amazing characters in future project Milfy Kingdom
My all support with You Isctor . I love milfs and you gave best of the bests , thankyou.
I know Iam gonna get backlash on this post , but its all okay

Support you fav moms and other incest game characters here :

Last edited:

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
Why bitch and complain if you don't support him to start with? Those that pledge to him have all good reasons to throw a tantrum, but when we pirate shit why the fuck bitch and tantrum about slow releases and updates? It's not like he ow you anything to start with.
"If you don't pay for something you have no right to complain about or criticise it"

Is that really the train of thought you want to go down to? because that's not how it works and it has never worked like that.

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning
Thank you
Incest patch included?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, this is definitely a small update, but it's a good step in the right direction.

There are some weird design choices, regarding especially the crowd and background characters, but it's not like they were different than before. But, for example, on the Shopping Centre, when Icstor used the Now Crowd Billboards, he definitely could have used some of his power to make a decent crowd around. And, when the focus is on a sole character, he used the weird shadow as a character. I don't know, maybe he has problems on designing them? Who knows.

I think it's an excessive amount of animations. Of course, animations are nice but since they are somewhat time consuming, it would be better if he was focused in screenplay's length.

Yet, if the 15-days update plan will working starting now, I definitely can see a light at the end of the tunnel and a redemption for the creator. Not sure if it will happen, but it's a good perspective now.

Reactions: Hound_013

chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
People need to remember All these awesome moms , aunts , sisters , cousin , Milfs and other characters.

View attachment 1300545 View attachment 1300547 View attachment 1300548 View attachment 1300546 View attachment 1300544

View attachment 1300553 View attachment 1300554 View attachment 1300552 View attachment 1300551

View attachment 1300555 View attachment 1300556 View attachment 1300557

View attachment 1300561

View attachment 1300562 View attachment 1300563

View attachment 1300575 View attachment 1300567 View attachment 1300568 View attachment 1300583 View attachment 1300582 View attachment 1300581 View attachment 1300578 View attachment 1300577 View attachment 1300576 View attachment 1300572 View attachment 1300573 View attachment 1300574 and many more.

I don't Care what people talks about Isctor , he is king in this arena.
I get why people are so pissed , but that doesn't mean we should forget all those years of excellent work he provided for us.
He took a break longer than our expectations but I am still all good , he is one of the best devs out.

I hope he completes this game and provide all new amazing characters in future project Milfy Kingdom
My all support with You Isctor . I love milfs and you gave best of the bests , thankyou.

Support you fav moms and other incest game characters here :
um how about no. he deserves all the fire he gets especially if he actually milked the people loyal "stupid" enough to support him for 2 years with no updates

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes