Jan 8, 2021
v0.71b
- Progress with Sara storyline
- ~400 new renders!
- ~40 new animations!
- 4 New scenes in the gallery
- New locations!
- New 5 secret cards!

This is a single month worth of work. Now assuming he actually did work through the last 2 years, give a month for sickness, a month or two for vacation and another month for extraneous things. That is 20 more months. The math would be.

Progress with everyone.
8,000 - 10,000 renders.
800 - 1,000 animations
80 - 100 scenes
100 - 120 cards

That should've been more than enough for the game to have been finished. Now with this "bi-weekly" update you can only hope he did actually do all of that work and is now drip feeding it during those bi-weekly releases. Otherwise, it will be an eternity of 1 minute updates.
So... he will be uploading update every two weeks from now on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qixoni

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Actually it would be more like "when you STEAL something", bitching about the quality after the fact, come across as stupid.
If you steal some shoes from a store, do you go back afterwards and bitch about the quality?

I leave the crying and bitching to people who pledged and forked out cash, they got a good reason. The rest of us that in it for the free ride the creators doesn't ow us jack shit.
What do you mean by "STEAL"? Looks like I missed the moment when the game went on sale. Or are you confusing something? ICSTOR does not even own any copyright for the game, so it's hard to call it even piracy. What kind of "STEAL" are you talking about?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Back when I played Milfy City for the first time the animations were really laggy for me so I'm thinking of trying the compressed version. Does anyone know by how much the quality is lowered? I would like to know what I get into before jumping in.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can see Sara already becoming Glenn Close in "Fatal Attraction" with those last couple of scenes in her room. I hope ICSTOR doesn't turn her into a nutjob because of her jealousy issues.

Reactions: l69p
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes