Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I don't Care what people talks about Isctor , he is king in this arena.
I get why people are so pissed , but that doesn't mean we should forget all those years of excellent work he provided for us.
He took a break longer than our expectations but I am still all good , he is one of the best devs out.
:FacePalm: People like you are the reason, that Icstor gave a shit on his community and disappeared for 2 years.

If you and the other 7k patrons would be more critical and if you guys would stop your support after 4-5 months without any update (like I did in the past), he would start to be more productive and create more content, which would be only fair for all the patrons.

He would not get lazy and spoiled. I personally would still support him. But for myself, he has now to deliver a lot of content for all the funds from the last 2 years. I then, after a year or more, I will maybe start to support him again. For now, I will get every shit he makes for free! He owes it to me and the other supporters in the last two years!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What do you mean by "STEAL"? Looks like I missed the moment when the game went on sale. Or are you confusing something? ICSTOR does not even own any copyright for the game, so it's hard to call it even piracy. What kind of "STEAL" are you talking about?
You saying no creator of adult games on this site own their own game? It's not their own creation and intellectual property? Then who own it? Santa Claus?

Do you gain access to the game from someone that pledge to his patreon and then "share" it, or does he come to this site and put up links and share by himself?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is the best game out there... Even if its not finished... People are just passionate because they want more of a good thing.
I think the dev deserves a lot of praise even if they are very slow to deliver. keep up the good work
Everyone has different taste for games, for me city of broken dreamers is the best the only game I give a 10/10, storyline/graphics/suspense and the choices you make stay, you are not forced to screw someone if you don't want,you screw whoever you want.

Nov 17, 2018
When I saw 23 alerts and 80% of those were Milfy city reviews I knew that ICSTOR released a new update and it was probably not good enough to explain 2 years of silence.
Turns out I was right :ROFLMAO:

I wonder when the mods will intervene in the typical "guys stop posting off-thread comments :cry:" fashion as if ICSTOR's scummy practices were in any way irrelevant to this game thread.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
or i think you just go to the mall, and she should be there after you have spoken to her. Give me a couple of minutes i will run through mine again

Aug 28, 2017
Well, I just played the update and it was underwhelming as expected.

Those who defended his mental health status should realize now it was all a lie.
As soon as the abandoned tag was put, he scrambled to put something out like the scumbag that he is.
Using mental heath issues as a fake excuse.

Carrot and stick.

Tip: As soon as the new update drops, remove the Abandoned tag for a week and then put it up again.
You will have another update within 60 days.
Treat him like a donkey :KEK:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Everyone has different taste for games, for me city of broken dreamers is the best the only game I give a 10/10, storyline/graphics/suspense and the choices you make stay, you are not forced to screw someone if you don't want,you screw whoever you want.
That's why Katie's my avatar. Best damn VN I've ever played and I fully agree on your post. Everything about the game is perfect.

Jan 8, 2021
The cruel fate of one of the best games out there. Praised by everyone back in day because quality stuff, still quality stuff for this day, but without any kind of news for 2 yers. Now, there is a new hope for this gem.

Mar 28, 2019
~>What the f pple really believe ICSTOR?!

~>I feel sad/pity to those pple got scammed and believe his lies.

~>I guess this cycle of propaganda on his game will never end until pple stop giving some money

~>The current story is meh.

~>1-2 years this is what he reproduce a story only 1 scene/route oh w0w.

~>Image/Quality is master piece from the past in my opinion.

~>If ICSTOR becomes president on 1 nation it feels dictator rather than democracy.

~>Welp see u in 1-2 years perhaps.

~>This game was master piece from the past I guess this game will become history.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes