Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In order to own intellectual property, you must copyright or patent it. Otherwise, it's just free content. How I got the link is my own business, not regulated by law. Welcome to the adult world.

"When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “ .”"

Different countries got different laws, but hey....

Must feel bad to get schooled as an adult....

• Haha
Reactions: HandofVecna

zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
I expected to be disapointed ... and I was. It actually took me more time to try to recall the story than to play the update.

2 fucking years and the guy can't even spell "clitoris"' correctly ...

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
please guys, can anyone help me with this, how i can remove somethin i have more than one time in inventory? i wanna remove few bottles of red wine, cause i have many of them and i can t put sexy clothes in Celia's locker in highschool

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Basically, if you only care about the "mom" and "sisters", afaik this update is should be safe for you to play (since the mom one was basically finished, and then older sister, and with this one younger sister), only thing missing would be a prologue. Now as for the side characters.... ggwp XD I think most are cut from the game, and only the main ones will be finished (incl the aunt). Or at least that is what I heard.
It's not over till we get the orgy scene. Hopefully with some mother/daughter action.

Masqu

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning
Thank you
Wher to i but the save file

Rintal

May 6, 2017
You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “ .”"
OK?
And by the way, this is US copyright law. For example, I live in another country and here it works a little differently. In addition, ICSTOR does not sell his game. He receives voluntary donations for the fact of his existence. He has no obligation to his patrons. In essence, his game is in the public domain, and nobody cares about the distribution rules on a single site. And good luck to him in copyright protection of the adult game about incest. :LOL:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think it's weird that they have whole ways. Excuse me, they're just characters who were completing the main event that didn't have their own events and to be honest Violet's return to the story worries me. I don't want her to have anything to do with Caroline and MC's relationship. It's enough for her to remain Caroline's friend and stay away from Mc because her entry into the story will affect Caroline either by ending her relationship with MC Because He cheated on her She told him at first that she wouldn't accept it and that if he was going to do it he'd leave now before things got serious when they were by the lake. Or there will be an open relationship between the three and I don't want this nonsense
Yeah I don't understand it either. Unless Judy and Linda become a package deal route if you want them to?

Violet to me is just a whore, even though she says she's not. I have no idea why he would give her a route. There is nothing redeeming about her at all.

So if Violet has her own route, separate from Caroline, I would not want my MC anywhere near her. I don't Violet's route would interact or intrude on Caroline's. It's her route, so I'm pretty sure they don't mingle, especially since Caroline doesn't want the MC to cheat on her.

Judy is pretty and all, but other than that, there's not much we really deal with her during the game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And I damn sure haven't been waiting two years to finish Caroline's route just to have Violet become the 5th wheel on it.

She has her own route, so I'm not worried about it.

Reactions: Turki 10

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
I was playing, the update scene was Sarah in the bathroom and she was shy about giving MC Bj as I remember at the beginning of the story. She did it without MC asking her. And I remember she did that many times too I think İCSTOR moved away from the game to the point that he forgot what he wrote at the beginning.
Well it is hard to remember what you might have written as a story years ago.

Reactions: zoe_meat

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
OK?
And by the way, this is US copyright law. For example, I live in another country and here it works a little differently. In addition, ICSTOR does not sell his game. He receives voluntary donations for the fact of his existence. He has no obligation to his patrons. In essence, his game is in the public domain, and nobody cares about the distribution rules on a single site. And good luck to him in copyright protection of the adult game about incest. :LOL:
Okay, what country do you live in then. I'm sure we can dig up the actual copyright laws for your country. Maybe its China? It would be understandable... as there is no respect what so ever there for any intellectual property...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There is something that many would consider silly when I played the update today I started with another save and not my original save because the original save will complete the happy ending that will be with Caroline If Violet appears now and destroys the relationship, or starts a three-way relationship, then all the waiting will be, and my eagerness to use another save will be useless.
Yeah that would be a huge letdown and this game would actually disappear from my hard drive.

But he's not going to make Caroline pregnant just to have Violet come in during the relationship. That's just so wrong on so many levels

Reactions: Turki 10

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
This is one of the reasons, if not THE reason, why I never stop playing this game:

I know the update is only about Sara, but I don't care. Doing my Caroline run and enjoying the hell out of it
Like you, and if it wasn't for Caroline's story, this game would have been deleted from my device more than a year ago

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes