yozara

Feb 2, 2018
why is there an ice cream truck UPSTAIR in the mall ?
why did they fcking bothered to lift it up there ?

but to be fair, after finishing that update, I have to admit that's realy not much for nearly 2 years of waiting

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Same can be said about you lol. Why bitch and complain about people bitching and complaining? That's how people are
One of the dumbest "argument".
"You have to support someone to complain"
So the people that criticize stalin, hitler, mao & so on and so forth have to send them money first & than they can "bitch".
Also, why should someone financially reward something that he or she disagree with, wtf ?
Didn't know that the first amendment is behind a paywall.
1626280109901.gif

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
SO. For 18 months he didnt released anything. Then he got tag abandoned and sayd: "From now on i will release 200 renders minimum every 2 weeks. Next update in 1 month" After that month he released 400 renders.
Even by his new minimal standards either he has nothing one month ago and made thoose renders in the last month, or he had some renders and was incapable to deliver his last promise.
My opinion is that patrons pay him one year and a half of holidays in some top tier hotel in Dubai and he decided to work again the last month. We will be lucky if he choose to work another more month.
Meanwhile he claim he has 8000 renders wich if it were true (JAJAJAJA) will be enough for him to take holidays of 20 months meanwhile he released update like this.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Why bitch and complain if you don't support him to start with? Those that pledge to him have all good reasons to throw a tantrum, but when we pirate shit why the fuck bitch and tantrum about slow releases and updates? It's not like he ow you anything to start with.
Same can be said about you lol. Why bitch and complain about people bitching and complaining? That's how people are

One of the dumbest "argument".
"You have to support someone if you wanna complain"
So the people that criticize stalin, hitler, mao & so on and so forth have to pay money first & than they can continue "bitching".
Also, why should someone financially reward something that he or she disagree with, wtf ?
Didn't know that the first amendment is behind a paywall.
Was about to say the same more or less. I think this chucklefuck has headinassitis and/or a case of dumbestattemtattrollitis. That "free shit" usually has a public release anyhow, granted it's after x amount of time and/or progress. With the logic used in the "free shit" "argument", I'd have no right complaining about elected officials I do not support, be it personal or ideological reasons etc..

Edit: Edited and fixed quotes for context ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes