GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Don't bother with this dude it's his schtick to stan for terrible developers like he did for gumdrop for years meanwhile how many devs is he actually donating to? Judging by his profile 0.
Who is stan for gumdrop? If you meant me, then fuck no, and, wtf? My pledges not showing?. I did enjoy DF in the beginning, before it went completely to shit, as it was one of the first 3D VNs/games I tried . If you meant that Joshua Tree is the stan, I can see that. It's the right type of arguing and chucklefuck schtick. Hence why I stopped replying after that OT rail started getting laid.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Who is stan for gumdrop? If you meant me, then fuck no, and, wtf? My pledges not showing?. I did enjoy DF in the beginning, before it went completely to shit. If you meant that Joshua Tree is the stan, I can see that. It's the right type of arguing and chucklefuck schtick. Hence why I stopped replying after that OT rail started getting laid.
I meant tree he is a well known troll. Best to just ignore and move on

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
Well, I just played the update and it was underwhelming as expected.

Those who defended his mental health status should realize now it was all a lie.
As soon as the abandoned tag was put, he scrambled to put something out like the scumbag that he is.
Using mental heath issues as a fake excuse.

Treat him like a donkey :KEK:
i can't understand how he still got plenty of patreons like wtf

Reactions: Ale69

mikledk

Apr 4, 2018
You guys might want to skip the whole Patreon/milking discussion in this thread. Pretty sure ban warnings were given about a year ago.

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
L
Wher to i but the save file
Look for a folder with name com.app.mf in android>data>com.app.mf>saves
Or look for folder with name 0011

0011/milf city
If you don't get save folder created then play a game little bit and save one point go back you will get saves folder

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So it sounds like we finally get to fuck Sara huh?

I was never really that massive of a fan, it I know so many people have been waiting literal years for this. Hope you’re happy

I mean I’m gonna enjoy it too, but this must be a big win for Sara fans

Reactions: L0thar
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes