Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
One of the dumbest "argument".
"You have to support someone to complain"
So the people that criticize stalin, hitler, mao & so on and so forth have to send them money first & than they can "bitch".
Also, why should someone financially reward something that he or she disagree with, wtf ?
Didn't know that the first amendment is behind a paywall.
View attachment 1300817
So, you compare creators of adult games with Hitler and Stalin? Yeah that make perfect sense right?

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Figured this was dead...
Oh well, guess his Patreon dipped below a certain point so he had to actually release an update for once.
Nope, his Patreon numbers were stable. You can thank the persistence of the f95zone community for the update, as soon as he got that abandoned tag ICSTOR woke up and realized that his time has come and if he does not deliver even a minor update he would lose everything. Hopefully he doesn't just disappear after this update for another year or 2, the man has to realize that he can have tens of thousand of Patreons if he just put some effort, people appreciate his work. He has talent and he should realize he's sitting on a goldmine.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So, you compare creators of adult games with Hitler and Stalin? Yeah that make perfect sense right?
That was an exaggerated example to shed light on the absurdity of his statement.
Here the softer version:
"I'd have no right complaining about elected officials I do not support, be it personal or ideological reasons etc.."
(Credits to GamleErik89)

Reactions: GamleErik89

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
With the logic you used here, PePe's argument is valid on it's principle. And that is all I have to say about that. The thread on this is going way to OT.
Edit; Many of us did support ICS, and that includes me. And regardless of pirate or not, ICSTOR deserves all the blow back anyhow.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With the logic you used here, PePe's argument is valid on it's principle. And that is all I have to say about that. The thread on this is going way to OT.
Because I think its absurd to complain about shit you steal not being good enough? Then it make complete sense to compare that with not being able to critique the likes of Hitler and Stalin? Sanity much?

Reactions: KermitwithaC

vultron

May 19, 2018
People need to remember All these awesome moms , aunts , sisters , cousin , Milfs and other characters.

View attachment 1300545 View attachment 1300547 View attachment 1300548 View attachment 1300546 View attachment 1300544

View attachment 1300553 View attachment 1300554 View attachment 1300552 View attachment 1300551

View attachment 1300555 View attachment 1300556 View attachment 1300557

View attachment 1300561

View attachment 1300562 View attachment 1300563

View attachment 1300575 View attachment 1300567 View attachment 1300568 View attachment 1300583 View attachment 1300582 View attachment 1300581 View attachment 1300578 View attachment 1300577 View attachment 1300576 View attachment 1300572 View attachment 1300573 View attachment 1300574 and many more.

I don't Care what people talks about Isctor , he is king in this arena.
I get why people are so pissed , but that doesn't mean we should forget all those years of excellent work he provided for us.
He took a break longer than our expectations but I am still all good , he is one of the best devs out.

I hope he completes this game and provide all new amazing characters in future project Milfy Kingdom
My all support with You Isctor . I love milfs and you gave best of the bests , thankyou.
I know Iam gonna get backlash on this post , but its all okay

Support you fav moms and other incest game characters here :
Cope more its funny for the rest of us.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Because I think its absurd to complain about shit you steal not being good enough? Then it make complete sense to compare that with not being able to critique the likes of Hitler and Stalin? Sanity much?
Don't bother with this dude it's his schtick to stan for terrible developers like he did for gumdrop for years meanwhile how many devs is he actually donating to? Judging by his profile 0.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I do not know if the developer has changed ideas but the last time I heard there was supposed to be to last updates If that's the case that means this is one of them and the next update supposedly is going to be the last one that's going to finish it all, You want me to believe that this developer is going to finish the whole story of this game with one update, Just one update!
One question how!!! The developers took god-knows-how-long to make this update Which I admit it's not a bad update but knowing how long we will waiting for this update I wanted more. Yes I heard that the developer is not going to continue with the story some side characters But still it's hard to me to believe that this development is going to finish this whole game with just one fucking update

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes