Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
Unbelievable. This actually got an update. And from the few comments I read the update is all about the Lil sis who I personally don't like. So not gonna play this version.

But funny thing is that this update is given right after the Abandon tag was finally up. Here's me hoping whether the next update will be given after the next abandon tag is up .

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
Unbelievable. This actually got an update. And from the few comments I read the update is all about the Lil sis who I personally don't like. So not gonna play this version.

But funny thing is that this update is given right after the Abandon tag was finally up. Here's me hoping whether the next update will be given after the next abandon tag is up .
Abandoned tag was there since May, as I recall

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Got exactly what I expected from this update. while I've been waiting for that scene with Sara for awhile and the scene was pretty good......well over a year for that? Really? Glad I'm not a patreon of his. Would take alot to earn my trust again after these last 2 updates.
Not even a wake up night scene for her :cautious:

Reactions: grimsaint

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Its been so long I have no idea how to continue this story.
To do the new content:
- Go to sleep (I also went to Sarah's room and woke her up for some fun, but I don't think that's required)
- She should send you a text message asking you to go to the mall
- Go to her door in the afternoon (or evening I forget) to prepare for the date
- You can now do the date at the mall as a weekend event, and from here it's pretty self-explanatory

I'm disappointed at the illusion of choice the game gives you. Lily texts you nudes and Sarah gets mad no matter what you do; not giving her your phone number at the ice cream shop doesn't actually change anything.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Gotta love that ICSTOR still has Milfy City V1.0 to release in 2021 on both his website and Patreon site. Like seriously I think he meant to put 2031 for V1.0 at the current rate he is doing releases. But seriously with the $$ he is milking people for per month and the hardware you know that he has to do the work means the amount of work in this update was done over the weekend, posted in 2019 or 2020 constantly working with no break for 4 years...... my ass, boy ain't done shit but milk people for years just to put out a couple days of actual work every 12-24 months. He better hope some insane and pissed off patreon subber never finds where he lives LOL, turn this into a true crime drama real quick. :KEK:

Dibbiee

Feb 15, 2019
Sara:There's like this super deadly virus and everyone has to stay indoors to hide from it for a full year or it spreads and kill people!
player:How long did Linda end up grounding you for? It feels like at least two years.
Sara:Oh, come on! The patrons don't want to hear about this!
The lines are obviously wrote recently. So, icstor didn't do his work as he promised. Just one lie after another, to those patrons, STOP PAYING MONEY TO THIS LIAR.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes