I am cute69

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.

Thank you

Sir is the mod apk work properly with all android versions....

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
This truly is YandereDev all over again. Time is a flat fuc**ng circle
Nope. ICSTOR had the brains to not constantly jump into the drama like yandev by make videos victimizing himself, attacking people for giving criticism, or blaming his fans for not meeting deadlines. I'll give ICSTOR credit for that, otherwise his patreon would have tanked to below minimum wage like yandev's

Reactions: BlueTenga
Aug 24, 2020
alright boiz its yo boy ICS here, we used THOUSANDS of letters, MILLIONS of pixels in this BIG TIME UPDATE. It may look short to you when u compare with the time, but i had this fan problem, then my pc broke up with me then we settled the things and my uncle that ive never heard died... anyway subscribe for more on patreon HUHAHAHAHA i..i mean :)

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
OMFG! This guy milked his patrons for almost two years, promised version 1.0 as a next update and now he has a nerve to release an update with 400 renders? :ROFLMAO: Freaking legend! (y) "God of scammers" achievement unlocked :cool:

Bigbro970

Oct 12, 2018
Hey guys I hope you all are fine. Guys I will like to share my android port of latest version. Here is link:

Mega

It is apk+obb and it will not work on android 11 so I will port and post apk tomorrow.

Here is my discord link.join me there
:

Note-apk+obb work on phone above android 10

Steps to install;
Install zip and install z Archiever from playstore
Extract zip
You will get an apk and an folder with name com.app.mf
Cut the folder with name com.app.mf and paste it in android>obb and install apk and play .
I will post apk for android 11 tomorrow in morning

Here is android apk by my friend BrandyYT
https://f95zone.to/members/brandyyt.3116311/

and apk includes mod too and here is link:
Mega

Apk work on every phone.

Thank you
Thank a lot
But the android version doesn't have incest patch

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
400 Renders kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is legit hilarious.

2 years and this is what he gives people and they thank him for it .... talk about pussy whipped.

I should thank him, I haven't had a laugh like this for weeks.

Game gets abandoned, puts out 2 minutes worth of nothing to get it untagged, people praise him for it. He does nothing for years, mocks his entire fan base and gives them a piss take of an update and they thank him for it...

It's like I walked into a BDSM club to watch Icstor bend his fanbase over and start pegging them while they scream his name.

Fucking bizarre.

You lot are paying him and you mean to say this is what you are happy with after this long waiting?

No sarcasm here, i'm genuinely interested, he shits out a quick update after you've waited all this time and you're okay with that?

I mean this sincerely but you're bigger people than me (no short jokes those that know me, it's mean and i'm a sensitive girl about my height .... not really but time and a place), i'd be legit angry if I was paying him and this is what i'd got.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
What someone does for you is always going to some degree affect how likely you are to listen to them. Lets say you are 28 years old. You have long since moved out of your parent's house. You are making 100k a year. You own your own home. You have your own bills to pay. They are not paying anything for you. They have ZERO control over you at this point. If dad calls you up and says "Come clean my gutters boy!" YOu don't have to listen to him. What is he gonna do?

Lets say you are 21 years old. Still living with mom and pop. Got no job. They pay for everything for you. One day dad says "Clean the gutters!" You best get your ass to clean those gutters! They still own you. If you deny them then they stop paying for your shit or kick you out.
ICSTOR already admitted on his discord in a reply to someone else that this site tagging Milfy City as Abandoned was the catalyst that made him set the release date to the 14th. It doesn't take much observation to see that ICSTOR did update after being awal once f95 tagged it as Abandoned. You can probably find the image floating around or you can go to his discord if you haven't been nuked like half the original people there and just search it. This site has influence because of it's sheer weight at this point regardless of it being a pirate site. So you just spent however long you did to write out this story for it to not align with reality.

edit: edited some stuff

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes