7leaf

Dec 11, 2017
Sara? She's my favorite at least, so I have that going for me.
I mean I like her too, but it's annoying he couldn't just complete her storyline like he did for the older sister. Just get it done and out of the way at least.

That's what I assumed when I heard it was Sara focused. But nope lol

Cold-Waki

Aug 15, 2017
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you.

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Ok,Let me get ready with two buckets of popcorn for this one.. hmmm naaa 400 renders will end before i finish drinking two glasses of water. Already then let's see you all in 2025

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
everyone needs to play lotto or stare at the sun
All I meant MR Sin
ister was we have so much luck you'd win playing lotto and you wouldn't go blind staring at the sun because we all thought the game was going to be abandoned but if you didn't understand my first msg it well now me explaining it takes away from the little punch it even had...

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Milfy City is probably already done. He is just not releasing it so that his patreon would stay with him till december. Because after the ending of Milfy city. His patron count would probably dwindle. so this time he is gonna milk it till december before it goes up to 1.0 HAHAHA fcking genius.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
This is legit hilarious.

2 years and this is what he gives people and they thank him for it .... talk about pussy whipped.

I should thank him, I haven't had a laugh like this for weeks.

Game gets abandoned, puts out 2 minutes worth of nothing to get it untagged, people praise him for it. He does nothing for years, mocks his entire fan base and gives them a piss take of an update and they thank him for it...

It's like I walked into a BDSM club to watch Icstor bend his fanbase over and start pegging them while they scream his name.

Fucking bizarre.

You lot are paying him and you mean to say this is what you are happy with after this long waiting?

No sarcasm here, i'm genuinely interested, he shits out a quick update after you've waited all this time and you're okay with that?

I mean this sincerely but you're bigger people than me (no short jokes those that know me, it's mean and i'm a sensitive girl about my height .... not really but time and a place), i'd be legit angry if I was paying him and this is what i'd got.
Yeah .....what Avaron 1974 said

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i m planning to skip 0.6 and wait for 0.7 but idk what is gona be the focus in 0.7 is the aunt ?
i already waited 1 year for 0.6 i can wait another for 0.7 with no problem since there so many others goods games out there like the ones in my sign hope the 0.7 focus on aunt/july or Judy ? i dont even remember the name of the Therapist :rolleyes:
anyway caroline is hot but i'm already bored of rule34 ''lara croft''
im glad i did not touch this game since version 0.5 (linda update) only gona touch after aunt update and enjoy all content :cool:

Last edited:

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I totally forgot about this game. It was last updated how long ago? December 2019? 18 months and only 400 renders? I'm surprised this didn't get the abandon tag, I know it's used rarely for good reason but this is clearly abusing the system. I think I've said this in September or October that same year with the beta release without animations.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes