AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I enjoyed this game. But this update, I think it is really boring and too short.
In Russia, average monthly income is about $1,000(USD). I guess ICSTOR's average monthly income is much more than $68,000(6800 patrons * $10 of each patron's donation ). He made $1,292,000 for 19 months with nothing. I want to ask him if this update is worth about $1,292,000??
It's not looking good for your first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-71b-icstor.8012/page-2643#post-5376433

• Angry
Reactions: SmokinDragon
Oct 18, 2019
Bad publicity is still publicity, but you guys prolly already know that. People talk about ICSTOR. It's a complete win situation for him. And now that the 'abandoned' tag has been removed, it's back to (lazy) business!

Reactions: SmokinDragon

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I finally downloaded the update and played Sara even though I don't personally like her because I find her too young but for curiosity sake I played it and the animations and scenes felt very amateurish, since I didn't play the game for over a year i was like ICSTOR is not as good as I remember, so I started a new game since I didn't have my old saves and to my surprise the animations were WOW in comparison, there was so much complexity in renders and in animations themselves, went back to the new Sara content and it was night and day, this was definitely a very rushed update.

reeqo

Jun 20, 2017
Wait (skip time) until you get a Message from Sara.
Aint got any charachters by the day, is it a bug or smth? skipped like 2 weeks and nothing happens
thinking my save file could be broken
although im getting events with neighbours (Isla)

Last edited:

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
7 of the last 8 reviews for this "game" has been rated a 1 star out of 5, not just due to this latest update, but mainly because of the unreliability of this developer.

With a heap more 1/5 ratings, it could get MC down to a 3-star rating which is all this game deserves after all the shadiness, lies, delays, excuses and deception from Icstor. A low-rated game could have just as much effect (as is being tagged "Abandoned") on the people who haven't played it yet or are looking to or considering subscribing.
The fact that the mods of this site had to slap that tag on this thread just to get his ass to do something again, speaks volumes.

How many of you ignored a game with a 3 or even 3 and a 1/2 star rating or could be bothered to download it?
I certainly have.
IMO, a part of a person's rating for games should take into consideration the reliability/frequency of the dev to put updates out.
If it was solely about that, then Icstor would easily be a 1/5 (can't put a 0 unfortunately).

Just my two cents...

Last edited:

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
I tried the update...it's shameful to release such crap after two years of work and with over 7000 Patreons giving out money. There are developers who have less Patreons and present better updates. We already live in a shitty world full of lies in front of everyone's eyes ... we just need a scammer of the worst kind like Icstor.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes