Aug 2, 2017
Lmao, didn't expect to see this updated. Still has some of my favorite renders of many games on here. Then I see that it's only 400 renders after a year and a half? Meanwhile, Fetish Locator got an update today after a month that has 775 renders? I think the numbers speak for themselves, even if, like me, you aren't very aware of all the drama going on with the Dev.

Skarr

Feb 16, 2018
A surprise to see this game updated since it has the abandoned tag... but seeing the update content after 1 year and a half is this crappy, I'm tend to think that the creator just did it so the abandoned tag is off to keep patrons money...
So disapointed... it's one of the good games, but with a crappy creator....

Reactions: El Tanque

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Anyway, from what I read, I'm not going to bother or play it, someone shares a complete save of this update. See you in 2 and a half years bye!

Reactions: fr12rebel

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. WAY more huh. I mean it was double the 200 estimated by most. for 2 years of development, seems like an exceptional number right? I mean he could've just done 300 and that would've qualified as way more.
But anyway, was this the number you got from the guy that spent most of his time searching for employment and said that (potentially) his biggest source of income was making significantly more content than most were assuming?
So tell me? from what your credible source stated regarding the update, were you "pleasantly surprised"?

Reactions: iLikeItInMeBum

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone tell me what the trigger for new content is? I've been checking about everything for 3-4 days. Hope the old saves aren't bust

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm excited there was finally an update. One question, Celia isn't in the teacher's office in the morning. Any idea why?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes