Rintal

May 6, 2017
You saying no creator of adult games on this site own their own game? It's not their own creation and intellectual property? Then who own it? Santa Claus?

Do you gain access to the game from someone that pledge to his patreon and then "share" it, or does he come to this site and put up links and share by himself?
In order to own intellectual property, you must copyright or patent it. Otherwise, it's just free content. How I got the link is my own business, not regulated by law. Welcome to the adult world.

Reactions: Fernandoegr

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
only show for me weekend event only swimming pool
Okay try this, once you get the text message, skip the day ahead until the evening, then go and visit Sara in her room, you should have a cut scene, then select one of the options, go back to your room and skip ahead to the weekend event and it should pop up.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's why Katie's my avatar. Best damn VN I've ever played and I fully agree on your post. Everything about the game is perfect.
only one haven't banged was the tranny, but doing all walkthrough with everyone else, my 1st walkthrough was to bang'em all,then started with the rest 1 by 1. This guy makes good VN hope he gives us a good smile putting the soldier back to help MC in the future, they made a good team. But we shouldn't talk about other game here :)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Great update...... for a 1 month time frame of development.. Unfortunelly, this shows what we all knew.. icstor did not touch this game in 2 years... It is waayy to obvious that he started working on it after the "abandoned" tag on F95.

Honestly, thats unnaceptable... if i was his patron i would cancel my patronage because he still has A LOT to account for. He still doesnt deserve any special treatment. He literally ghosted his patrons right whe i was going to throw him some patronage for a few months.. Nah.. i rather do it for other content creators that respect their pratrons.

Reactions: Ale69 and prika1

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks this game is kind of boring?
It's been over two years since I played so my memory is a little blurry. I didn't even play the last update.
But as I recall this was a slow burn game. If you wanted something with a lot of smut and not a lot of build up then ya it would be boring. Personally I like the slow burn but I'm not keen on waiting years (of dev time) for a pay off. So for slow burn games I play the first update and wait till it's close to finish before picking it up again. Still waiting on A Wife and Mother.

For this one, the risk of it never being finished it to high for me to play it before it has a completed tag.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Okay try this, once you get the text message, skip the day ahead until the evening, then go and visit Sara in her room, you should have a cut scene, then select one of the options, go back to your room and skip ahead to the weekend event and it should pop up.
tks I think that now its worked

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
I was playing, the update scene was Sarah in the bathroom and she was shy about giving MC Bj as I remember at the beginning of the story. She did it without MC asking her. And I remember she did that many times too I think İCSTOR moved away from the game to the point that he forgot what he wrote at the beginning.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's been over two years since I played so my memory is a little blurry. I didn't even play the last update.
But as I recall this was a slow burn game. If you wanted something with a lot of smut and not a lot of build up then ya it would be boring. Personally I like the slow burn but I'm not keen on waiting years (of dev time) for a pay off. So for slow burn games I play the first update and wait till it's close to finish before picking it up again. Still waiting on A Wife and Mother.

For this one, the risk of it never being finished it to high for me to play it before it has a completed tag.
Basically, if you only care about the "mom" and "sisters", afaik this update is should be safe for you to play (since the mom one was basically finished, and then older sister, and with this one younger sister), only thing missing would be a prologue. Now as for the side characters.... ggwp XD I think most are cut from the game, and only the main ones will be finished (incl the aunt). Or at least that is what I heard.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Basically, if you only care about the "mom" and "sisters", afaik this update is should be safe for you to play (since the mom one was basically finished, and then older sister, and with this one younger sister), only thing missing would be a prologue. Now as for the side characters.... ggwp XD I think most are cut from the game, and only the main ones will be finished (incl the aunt). Or at least that is what I heard.
He did say Judy and Violet would have full routes, but who the hell knows if that will still be the case.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Also why did he care about the abandoned tag on pirate site?
A lot of patrons are sitting here on this site. The abandoned tag here is only one problem. The second one is, that he got a lot of complaints on patreon from his patrons, which resulted in some audits and created some pressure on him. Only then he started some activities, again.

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes