Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
"If you don't pay for something you have no right to complain about or criticise it"

Is that really the train of thought you want to go down to? because that's not how it works and it has never worked like that.
Actually it would be more like "when you STEAL something", bitching about the quality after the fact, come across as stupid.
If you steal some shoes from a store, do you go back afterwards and bitch about the quality?

I leave the crying and bitching to people who pledged and forked out cash, they got a good reason. The rest of us that in it for the free ride the creators doesn't ow us jack shit.

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
Many of us, rightly, bitch about the update, but most of us will end up playing it. Cannot ignore the lure of sweet Caroline...

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Actually it would be more like "when you STEAL something", bitching about the quality after the fact, come across as stupid.
If you steal some shoes from a store, do you go back afterwards and bitch about the quality?

I leave the crying and bitching to people who pledged and forked out cash, they got a good reason. The rest of us that in it for the free ride the creators doesn't ow us jack shit.
As someone who supports a lot of games (not this one to be honest) I appreciate people complaining about dodgy developers. Lets me know who not to support. It's a valuable service (and also it's fun seeing scammers being roasted).

Jun 24, 2018
So he started to work on the game when it got the abandon tag.

F95 team should change the rules of when a game should receive an abandon tag.
So this game should receive a ON HOLD TAG if he does not post any update or preview render of the next version within 30 days.

F95 is just contributing to this scam and they know it.
The abandon tag was the only thing that made him to start working again, so f95 have a huge influence on this release

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
As someone who supports a lot of games (not this one to be honest) I appreciate people complaining about dodgy developers. Lets me know who not to support. It's a valuable service (and also it's fun seeing scammers being roasted).
I genuinely thought about supporting the development of this game but, like you said, the F95 lynch mob swayed my decision. Now, I just come here to read the funny shit people say and occasionally add my own humor in the mix.

BlaBlaing

Jan 31, 2021
People need to remember All these awesome moms , aunts , sisters , cousin , Milfs and other characters.

View attachment 1300545 View attachment 1300547 View attachment 1300548 View attachment 1300546 View attachment 1300544

View attachment 1300553 View attachment 1300554 View attachment 1300552 View attachment 1300551

View attachment 1300555 View attachment 1300556 View attachment 1300557

View attachment 1300561

View attachment 1300562 View attachment 1300563

View attachment 1300575 View attachment 1300567 View attachment 1300568 View attachment 1300583 View attachment 1300582 View attachment 1300581 View attachment 1300578 View attachment 1300577 View attachment 1300576 View attachment 1300572 View attachment 1300573 View attachment 1300574 and many more.

I don't Care what people talks about Isctor , he is king in this arena.
I get why people are so pissed , but that doesn't mean we should forget all those years of excellent work he provided for us.
He took a break longer than our expectations but I am still all good , he is one of the best devs out.

I hope he completes this game and provide all new amazing characters in future project Milfy Kingdom
My all support with You Isctor . I love milfs and you gave best of the bests , thankyou.
I know Iam gonna get backlash on this post , but its all okay

Support you fav moms and other incest game characters here :
‘I don’t know what drugs are you on or need to be on, but do something’

I’m sorry but one needs to be mindful on what they are investing and supporting. It reminds me of a shite English football team whose fans fork out millions into the club each year for it to be drained by the chairman. The only option the fans have is to stop their support, even if it’s painful! This applies to the patrons. Whilst it’s painful, this sort of money grabbing and milking of people is painful to watch

yeyah

Mar 19, 2020
I'm gotta be honest. Obviously the tiny size of this update relative to the massive wait is disgraceful. BUT, moving forward, if the dev manages to update the game every two weeks with a few new scenes and plot progression, I would be pretty satisfied at that update pace. I have no faith in Icstor given everything that's happened but I'd be delighted to be proven wrong!

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
i thought he was gonna realease the 1.0v maybe this is a update that supposed to be released from 5months or so ago ?
maybe idk but i hope so

Hound_013

Mar 22, 2018
um how about no. he deserves all the fire he gets especially if he actually milked the people loyal "stupid" enough to support him for 2 years with no updates
Yeah. I was a patron of his until the updates slowed to about every three months. Glad I got out early.

Reactions: prika1
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes