Drajik

Jan 20, 2017
Sorry, but I'm unable to reproduce. Maybe the archive you have download his corrupted. please redownload the incest patch.
i have the same problem with my save using your first version, when you didnt input what you want to call the characters, the first time i went to see the mother at work got a similar error, i just started a new save with the new version of the patch, got to the same place and no errors

Reactions: joelurmel
Jul 8, 2021
Already mentioned, but the start of the Celia path makes zero sense. I understand that it will be changed in sone unforeseeable future, but right now dev should have come up with a much better excuse for this stuff. She just rejected us like one day ago, why the hell would she roleplay with us? Come on

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
you both need to enable console by using unren then while holding the shift+o then enter

inventory.money+5000 or $ inventory.money+5000
unren seems to be asking for python.exe which this game doesn't seem to have in the renpy folder?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
you both need to enable console by using unren then while holding the shift+o then enter

inventory.money+5000 or $ inventory.money+5000
Im a little bit stupid on how to use this I open console type inventory.money +5000 but when I exit console money doesnt change?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Im a little bit stupid on how to use this I open console type inventory.money +5000 but when I exit console money doesnt change?
Never mind figured it out, for those wondering what worked for me was typing "inventory.money = X" exactly like that with X being whatever amount you want

Verphone

Dec 1, 2022
Already mentioned, but the start of the Celia path makes zero sense. I understand that it will be changed in sone unforeseeable future, but right now dev should have come up with a much better excuse for this stuff. She just rejected us like one day ago, why the hell would she roleplay with us? Come on
The ending for Celia is just as bizarre. You establish a BDSM relationship and unlock the repeating night activities, but the characters still talk as if it were the original story of just pure blackmail. Not even a small acknowledgment like Sara's initial repeatable night activities.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
No, it does not work! because the python version have changed including library and some more...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yipee Yee
I've found a solution and made a fix for those stuck at night with Caroline, Linda & Sara. Lisa has been added too.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files. (As usual modified files have their backups)
This patch is only available for the 1.0c

Onyxdime a new report and less work for the dev :cool:

Last edited:

ROBOargento

Feb 9, 2021
1_ ¿no more Sidra and daughter?
2_ Celia story is all unsense. She literally catches us when we see her PC and then follows her story as if we didn't know.
The blackmail thing doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: Paarl

temasik

Jan 27, 2018
Yipee Yee
I've found a solution and made a fix for those stuck at night with Caroline, Linda & Sara.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files. (As usual modified files have their backups)
This patch is only available for the 1.0c

Onyxdime a new report and less work for the dev :cool:
LEGEND ,btw can u fix night event with Liza (aunt)
1695694186761.png

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes