Aireyo

May 22, 2021
Why is Linda(mom) vanish. I can't find her in main bedroom in the morning.Does someone has the same problem?
My progress of mom now is I have to tell her about Bob' travel.But I can't find her.
How can I solve it.

abram1

May 24, 2020
I haven't focused much of my attention on the harem ending yet. I really want to do it properly and give it the attention it deserves. At the minute, all my efforts are focused on Caroline's pregnancy script.
First of all, congrats on the long awaited release and kudos for the Judy's path, that was really well written and woven into Linda's route.
As you're one of the Devs of this VN, how much time do you think it'll take you, guys, to develop and let out each DLC? Basically, before the end of 2023 for the pregnancy/harem paths or it's pretty much pointless to speculate at this stage of pre-production.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
First of all, congrats on the long awaited release and kudos for the Judy's path, that was really well written and woven into Linda's route.
As you're one of the Devs of this VN, how much time do you think it'll take you, guys, to develop and let out each DLC? Basically, before the end of 2023 for the pregnancy/harem paths or it's pretty much pointless to speculate at this stage of pre-production.
Thanks!

I'm not sure at the minute about timescales. I'll need to have a chat with the 3D artist to find what kind of pace we're working at.

Jan 23, 2023
anyone else just getting bugs i did 2 play through and get bugs in different parts of the game first play through Sarah glitched and so did mop and bucket to clean pool, and if i took a bath it would not let me leave Bathroom. The second play through the webcam software glitched and could not install to computer and going to neighbors locked the me in the backyard. I know its Beta but not sure when ICSTOR will fix it just wondering if any one else is bugging out

walterramirez033

Jan 18, 2019
Hello. Start a new game and the incest patch does't seem to work in all dialogues. Does the same thing happen for evryone?? For example, when he tells the classmate that the mom kissed him, it appears as landlady

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
This bastard removed best side character Isla completely ‍♂, he could have changed her status to maid servant or something

Sweatyguy

Apr 13, 2020
How to solve this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 3345, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3579, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 681, in visit_all
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 4052, in <lambda>
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
File "/Users/omaralghamdi/renpy-8.1.1-sdk/renpy/revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute
Sep 19, 2023
Another one for the pile...

Getting these whenever I do a night scene with any of the three girls in the house

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 221, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 221, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/caroline_room_night_scene1.rpyc", line 341, in script
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\MCStu\Desktop\My Games\Visual Novel Games\MIlfy City 1.0 (Beta)\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Mon Sep 25 13:54:27 2023

Reactions: SickDegen1410

Feb 26, 2022
Appreciate if anyone could answer me saving me tons of time, by confirming if there is any content added with Linda. If memory serves me right I had left this game with Linda giving a BJ and her husband had come in the room to find the two??!!

Reactions: onefingersalute
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes