hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
try loading your newest save into there, find SR2_Bath on page 9, change the number next to it to a 1, download save at bottom of the page, replace your old save with that one. Should work.
That didn't work. I didn't mention that when I try to speak with her at college (in the hallway when she's sitting down studying afternoons) it tells me "you've already talked to her". Same thing in the evening when I enter her room and she's playing video games. The night scene role play hasn't advanced and I cannot progress her relations beyond 2/4. I don't know if those details indicate what's wrong.

Last edited:

habibovic

Jul 19, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, here's the new DRAMA!

What do you tell me if I tell you I know what is the secret DLC, and the renders and videos are already there, in the files?

For the curious, it seems this DLC is centered around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already found
Basically, if the text is here too, this DLC could be released right now.
anal withe caroline linda sara

• Angry
Reactions: Antoninus

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, here's the new DRAMA!

What do you tell me if I tell you I know what is the secret DLC, and the renders and videos are already there, in the files?

For the curious, it seems this DLC is centered around
I already found
Basically, if the text is here too, this DLC could be released right now.
I'm gonna nip this piece of misinformation in the bud before it starts spreading. There is not going to be a whole DLC dedicated to anal sex.

You do realise those anal sex scene with Linda and Caroline were added this update? You can literally play them right now!

Linda's anal scene appears during her horny call.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I'm gonna nip this piece of misinformation in the bud before it starts spreading. There is not going to be a whole DLC dedicated to anal sex.

You do realise those anal sex scene with Linda and Caroline were added this update? You can literally play them right now!

Linda's anal scene appears during her horny call.
Is there a possibility of a treesome between mc linda and bob?

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
try loading your newest save into there, find SR2_Bath on page 9, change the number next to it to a 1, download save at bottom of the page, replace your old save with that one. Should work.
Good call but the game flags it as malicious save and won't let you load it

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Oxyxdime I really love what you did with Lily character and how that affects Sara maybe my favorite story line bravo!
That one was initiated by ICSTOR! Can't take credit where it isn't due.

ICSTOR sent me through Lily's scene originally as one large sex scene where MC goes over to her apartment and immediately cheats.

I took that scene and chopped/rearranged the renders and spread them out over several days to better give the impression of Lily gradually corrupting/tempting the player.

Got more plans for her in the future. :)

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I see on page 3851 a torrent link to the C version. but this is 9.30 GB.
can we get a bug fix patch aswell?
it is kind of idiotic to download the full game again for a few lines of code fixes.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes