detwait

Apr 4, 2022
How to enable Sara's horny call ?
First I finished her route and call is disabled. Then clicked on that Linda's board - only Linda available now.
Bug ?

Also it is possible to break Sara's route if not go to bathroom right after she hit her head.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Try renaming the two files named "patch2" to "patch". it worked for me. i did not download any incest patch, i just renamed those two files instead.
In that case, you loose Celia contents :ROFLMAO:
You need 2 empty files named respectively patch.rpy (for the incest content) and patch2.rpy (for Celia)

Feb 13, 2021
so i put multiple things in Celias locker at once, and now i cant get her to access some of the toys, does anyone know the console command to for the all the items you purchase from the sex shop

Sep 16, 2023
so i put multiple things in Celias locker at once, and now i cant get her to access some of the toys, does anyone know the console command to for the all the items you purchase from the sex shop
You don't need any commands. Just order her one day to wear the sexy lingerie, other to play with dildo, third to use pocket vibrator and use it on her on in classroom. It was never possible to use all of it in same session.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes