• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can I just ask to make sure of something? There is lot of misinformation floating around so I would just like to know for sure and I really wanna know before purchasing the game.

So, I obviously enjoy Caroline and Linda the most. Based on what I read said by some people, Caroline's content is not yet finished and added to the game. Is that right?
When I played for the first time, there was option to impregnate Caroline, does this still matter and will there be pregnancy route for her?

Same questions for Linda, but I don't think there was pregnancy for her open at that time lol.
Caroline's route in the main game was finished back in 0.71b. You can romance her right up until her max heart relationship status.

Additionally, bonus night scenes were added in the latest beta update. Mixture of waking her up in her bed and some booty call scenes.

HOWEVER I am currently working on a pregnancy route for the three main girls, including Caroline. The pregnancy route is not yet in the game. If I were you, I would avoid buying anything until the pregnancy content actually gets added in to the game. I'm trying to write the pregnancy endings to give proper closure to each of these characters.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Caroline's route in the main game was finished back in 0.71b. You can romance her right up until her max heart relationship status.

Additionally, bonus night scenes were added in the latest beta update. Mixture of waking her up in her bed and some booty call scenes.

HOWEVER I am currently working on a pregnancy route for the three main girls, including Caroline. The pregnancy route is not yet in the game. If I were you, I would avoid buying anything until the pregnancy content actually gets added in to the game. I'm trying to write the pregnancy endings to give proper closure to each of these characters.
If i play the game from all the beginning, i get no bugs?

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022

Alright, thank you for explaining. I'll wait then.

Reactions: Onyxdime

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If i play the game from all the beginning, i get no bugs?
Right now we're in beta testing for 1.0c. We've still got a couple of bugs from 1.0b, but programmer is squashing them right now.

Actual release should be bug-free and stable (unlike the first apartment I ever bought.)

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
So, I've finished it. Nice touch to the game which we all wanted to see for last 2 years =D
however, can someone tell me when harem route will be finally here?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't seem to progress with Sara anymore, since I've been playing the v1.0b.
Talking to her at school of home only mentions that I already talked to her. I've already done the weekend event. Is there maybe a specific day of the week where she's somewhere I need to talk to her?

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Ahhh thank you! Do you know how I can run it from another place? I'm not very good with computer tech stuff
Move it to your home folder or desktop
also
Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes