burstlimit

Oct 15, 2018
I was asked if I was interested in drafting scripts for DLC's on the 29th August 2023. ICSTOR mentioned he was happy with how Delilah turned out, and was content for me to "write them [the DLCs] as I want."
So we can expect more of her? She and Lily felt the most unfinished. It felt like we're just getting started. And for The Harem DLC to you, consider giving us more of the Christmas threesomes. I always thought the Christmas spacial was like a big teaser for the threesomes in the real game.

Reactions: vmaks

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
There's bug when Linda is in your room and you talk to her, can't procede further, when you press ignore returns to the begining of the scene:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
It's the same bug just like in the last version! My game crashed as well and i started from the beginning of the game again! Are you playing on Win7 64-bit?

Aarush22

Jun 1, 2023
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.
Can you please share link for android devices (v1.0c)?

Apr 25, 2019
i seem to be stuck with the little sister (sorry i always forget names) it's says to spy on her in the bathroom again but she is never there.

i think it is a bug, because after the scene where the mother lift her skirt in the kitchen all the doors from the kitchen got stuck on the screen no matter where i was going [fixed by loading older save]

By now i have completed all other events, except the little sister and that neighbor girl haven't showed up either her name is just "????" in the walkthrough.
i have completed the game before the update.

The walkthrough only says: Spy on her in the bathroom.

Did i miss something?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So we can expect more of her? She and Lily felt the most unfinished. It felt like we're just getting started. And for The Harem DLC to you, consider giving us more of the Christmas threesomes. I always thought the Christmas spacial was like a big teaser for the threesomes in the real game.
I don't know about Delilah's future. I'd intended for her to be a bit of a tragic character.

Delilah's father sets her up in a fancy house that he pays for, but never actually visits. MC becomes a man who gives her attention, but when she wins a bet and has the chance to use him as a sex slave, she doesn't. Instead she brings MC over to her house because she actually wants to show off how she's decorated the place - something she's never been able to show her own dad. Photos on the walls are self-portraits of her because she doesn't actually have anyone she's close enough to that she could actually hang up a picture of.

The group of girls that she hangs out with are elitist and exclusionary. It's a toxic group that bullies people and forces its own members to do things they don't really want to do. e.g. the phone call scene when MC is at Delilah's house. Despite this, the group of girls at the swim team stop Delilah from feeling as isolated as she usually does given how distant her father is. So she relies on them.

At the end of her story Delilah is left with a catch-22 situation. If she chooses to date a "loser" like the MC, she'll lose her social status and the group of toxic friends. But if she chooses her friends, she loses MC. At the end of her story in the locker room she becomes paralysed by indecision because she can't bring herself to give up either. She ends up alone as MC leaves her and realises deep down she probably wanted to choose him.

I have some ideas of a few places she could possibly slot in, in the future. And I'd like to revisit her. But that would be taking time away from actually getting the 3 main girls properly finished. So honestly, I don't know what the future has for her.

I do have plans for Lily.

I haven't focused much of my attention on the harem ending yet. I really want to do it properly and give it the attention it deserves. At the minute, all my efforts are focused on Caroline's pregnancy script.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about Delilah's future. I'd intended for her to be a bit of a tragic character.
I will use the opportunity to ask about something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS, why Macy didn't get scenes? Just curious.... I guess it would be kind of double content as she and Lilly have similar roles in story....

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes