Sep 6, 2018
You 100% know that for each "DLC" (stuff that should have been in the game before it was "finished") you're gonna have to start a new game

Mapedi

Dec 8, 2019
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.
Meaning that in 10 years all the dlc will be available with the features that were first promised but then removed from the "final" version

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Fair enough to say with the DLCs I'm morbidly intrigued, and if there are no bullshit delays, excuses, or just plain lying, this game can retrieve the glory it once had.
No shot.
Even if you're stupid enough to forgive all the bullshit that happened, time didn't just stand still. Milfy City might have looked great and ran super smooth in 2018/19 but it has since been surpassed by other titles in every regard. It'll never be the incest game again.

Luckily for ICSTOR we're all morons and will largely have forgotten about his track record by the time he's shilling whatever his next project might be.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.
Alright, first batch of bugs squashed. If there are any remaining let us know and I'll log them for the programmer's attention.

Fair enough to say with the DLCs I'm morbidly intrigued, and if there are no bullshit delays, excuses, or just plain lying, this game can retrieve the glory it once had.
ICSTOR handed over the drafting of the plots/script for the Milfy City DLC's to myself. It gives him more time to focus his efforts on his Milfy Mafia project.

I've already finished the script for Sara's pregnancy route and sent it up to ICSTOR/the new 3D artist for the production of renders. Currently working on the script for Caroline's rote next.

There's quite a bit of planning has to go into each one given the variables. For example, how close are you to Caroline, how far have you gone with Linda, and did you cheat on Sara with Lily? These variables should change how stories play out in the DLC.

You 100% know that for each "DLC" (stuff that should have been in the game before it was "finished") you're gonna have to start a new game
I can confirm that this won't be the case. DLC's are being designed in a way that they won't interfere with existing saves.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Alright, first batch of bugs squashed. If there are any remaining let us know and I'll log them for the programmer's attention.

ICSTOR handed over the drafting of the plots/script for the Milfy City DLC's to myself. It gives him more time to focus his efforts on his Milfy Mafia project.

I've already finished the script for Sara's pregnancy route and sent it up to ICSTOR/the new 3D artist for the production of renders. Currently working on the script for Caroline's rote next.

There's quite a bit of planning has to go into each one given the variables. For example, how close are you to Caroline, how far have you gone with Linda, and did you cheat on Sara with Lily?

I can confirm that this won't be the case. DLC's are being designed in a way that they won't interfere with existing saves.
So is your check in the mail yet to pay that mortgage or does he not release the funds until the build has gone Gold?

Swedizzle

Sep 2, 2017
How do i get the console open?
i have edied the 00console.rpy and set config.console = True
restarted the game. but the console will not open.? does he use custom keys to open it?
what am i doing wrong here.

@Gigilalop i been all places on the map. nothing helps.
1st time i whent there i got a event with two robbers running away. cos they broke into the wrong house. i had a laugh. but going back and trying to sleep dosent work. nothing happens.
I used UnRen-forall and enabled console, then you hit shift+o in game to access it.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hmm, but the incest patch doesn’t work!
The names in the headlines and some of the remarks change, but the texts themselves are written on behalf of landlady/roommates. :(

Reactions: Boopeeman
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes