sergeyo_r

May 3, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stucked, (last version 1.0) I can't sleep at night, if I click "sleep until next day" nothing happens, after I was at Celia's house at night. Even if I go back or try to do something else it doesn't change. Can you help me?
UnRen и через консоль вводим следующий день номером

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
This is my save file, 1-5-LT1.save, which is a full save for this version. One scene is missing (Caroline), the horny call is completed, but the secret card is not completed for this version (just completed for the old version). If you want to find all the secret cards, you can find them in the new location. I'm too lazy to do that. :v
can you pls upload here start saves of 1.0 aka 0.71?
and for all who shared full saves, its about 4 people, what was that for?)

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Pls someoene help me i dont understand why the patch incest dont work, i put in the game folder but still had the lanlady linda in the begin ...

oliverek

Jun 15, 2020
Pls someoene help me i dont understand why the patch incest dont work, i put in the game folder but still had the lanlady linda in the begin ...
Try renaming the two files named "patch2" to "patch". it worked for me. i did not download any incest patch, i just renamed those two files instead.

Reactions: Maacko

bHook

Oct 16, 2018
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -

Mac -

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.

Sep 19, 2023
Fair enough to say with the DLCs I'm morbidly intrigued, and if there are no bullshit delays, excuses, or just plain lying, this game can retrieve the glory it once had.

It needs to be what it was, or what it could've been, and hopefully, if Lain or any other modder comes through, we'll have the real game we were promised three years ago if they can somehow splice the game together with the content that was cut i.e. the REAL Celia route

Curious to see where this goes now

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes