Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't know about Delilah's future. I'd intended for her to be a bit of a tragic character.
I will use the opportunity to ask about something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS, why Macy didn't get scenes? Just curious.... I guess it would be kind of double content as she and Lilly have similar roles in story....

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I will use the opportunity to ask about something else. It might be that I confused things a bit, but I think there was some talk about impregnating aunt. Didn't read startting dialogue carefully, as that's old content, I focused on new content with her. Anyway, let me jump to it... is there any chance to impregnate her and Yazmin?
At the minute, no. Focus is on Caroline, Sara and Linda.

I don't know if that means they will never pregnancy routes, but I think the DLC needs to have a clearly defined scope. Focusing on the three main girls to begin with seems like a solid way to do it.

version 1.0c.
Crash during Caroline and Linda night event.
Tracebacks attached
Appreciate it. Sent those to the programmer there now.

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
I suppose the best way to go about it is to wait for the steam release because then it should be with all bugs fixed and I can redo my Caroline run and also do new Linda run.

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
i seem to be stuck with the little sister (sorry i always forget names) it's says to spy on her in the bathroom again but she is never there.

i think it is a bug, because after the scene where the mother lift her skirt in the kitchen all the doors from the kitchen got stuck on the screen no matter where i was going [fixed by loading older save]

By now i have completed all other events, except the little sister and that neighbor girl haven't showed up either her name is just "????" in the walkthrough.
i have completed the game before the update.

The walkthrough only says: Spy on her in the bathroom.

Did i miss something?
Im having the same issue, and if you go in the morning into the bathroom on any day sara is not there, even tried afternoons and evenings,and if you take a bath in the morning and dont think of anyone when you get out of the bathtub you cannot leave the bathroom.

Reactions: 80773

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Ok, so the whole story changed and this is some vanilla version of the original game then? for example, the blackmail scenes are now all about the teacher knowing that Rapist is behind it all? how do I change that back to the original?

FromTheRedRoom

Oct 10, 2021
When trying to open the map:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'size'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/home/entrace1/M/labels_entrace1_morning.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 296, in apply_arguments
return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
File "D:\VBA Roms\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 281, in apply
raise TypeError(
TypeError: Unexpected keyword arguments: 'size'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Mon Sep 25 08:54:39 2023

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
At the minute, no. Focus is on Caroline, Sara and Linda.

I don't know if that means they will never pregnancy routes, but I think the DLC needs to have a clearly defined scope. Focusing on the three main girls to begin with seems like a solid way to do it.

Appreciate it. Sent those to the programmer there now.
Can I just ask to make sure of something? There is lot of misinformation floating around so I would just like to know for sure and I really wanna know before purchasing the game.

So, I obviously enjoy Caroline and Linda the most. Based on what I read said by some people, Caroline's content is not yet finished and added to the game. Is that right?
When I played for the first time, there was option to impregnate Caroline, does this still matter and will there be pregnancy route for her?

Same questions for Linda, but I don't think there was pregnancy for her open at that time lol.

Apr 25, 2019
Im having the same issue, and if you go in the morning into the bathroom on any day sara is not there, even tried afternoons and evenings,and if you take a bath in the morning and dont think of anyone when you get out of the bathtub you cannot leave the bathroom.
Yeah i also have that bathtub bug (forgot to mention it myself)

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.
SonsOLiberty Can you update your compression to 1.0c?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
hey man - can you please provide the Torrent link, as can't find it in the thread. Thanks!
MilfyCity-1.0d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes