Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
just download 1.0b lmao. anybody got patch for 1.0c?
re-downloading 10gb is. idk man. bad timing
If you didn't unren it try replacing the script rpa file in the game directory, as long as no images/videos and other files were different it should work.
extract and replace in game directory.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jailalala

AirForce1

Sep 25, 2023
I have some important question and I think that in the light of event of patreon restriction most of us want to know but probably no one asked:

What about unfinished stories and content like Sidra and Isla? I mean have you finished this type content before Patreon force you do the changes (so you already have that content but you cant use it) or you just dont have it at all so I would suggest you will never finish it?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Looks like this is the issue I'm having with Sara as well. Any way to get over this?
There is no Installation of the camara, each time you go to the Bathroom to spy, you have to select it from the Inventory, then click on the door,

Leon_Hughes11

Apr 10, 2019
Move it to your home folder or desktop
also
Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

How do you open the terminal?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Milfy City Final Edition - Beta Version 1.0c

Changelog - 1.0c - What's fixed:
- Crash when visiting MC's bedroom at night
- MC sometimes cannot sleep to progress to the next day. Bug reported by multiple users.
- Crash with Linda and Caroline
+ About 20 more reported bugs fixed

Link: (YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME!)

Windows -
Mega

Mac -
Mega

Mac problem - If you can't open please try to - Right Click on the game file and "Show Package Contents" - open the terminal - Set it as executable with chmod a +x chmod a +x Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

or chmod -R +x

Wherever/you/unpacked/the/game/MilfyCity.app

More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)

The third and final bonus release is a secret! More details will be revealed closer to the time.
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY HE SAID THAT, BY 2030 HE WILL FINISH RELEASING THE FIRST DLC WITH JUST 1 SEX SCENE LEL. good thing i already deleted the game

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
There is no Installation of the camara, each time you go to the Bathroom to spy, you have to select it from the Inventory, then click on the door,
Thing is, she's never in the bathroom anymore... even though it's suppose to be in the morning, I'm searching every time of each day...

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, here's the new DRAMA!

What do you tell me if I tell you I know what is the secret DLC, and the renders and videos are already there, in the files?

For the curious, it seems this DLC is centered around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already found
Basically, if the text is here too, this DLC could be released right now.

• Angry
Reactions: Onyxdime

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
downloaded the update it says start a new game to do 1.0b. i started a new game and when i completed all characters it says congratulations on completing 0.71. where the hell is the update gone. am i missing something as i cant progress any further

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well, I had to load a previous save just after spending the weekend with Sara and waking her up in the morning in her bedroom. Apparently you have to go straight to the bathroom to spy on her otherwise you get stuck? At least, it looks like that's what happened to me lol..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Ladies and gentlemen, here's the new DRAMA!

What do you tell me if I tell you I know what is the secret DLC, and the renders and videos are already there, in the files?

For the curious, it seems this DLC is centered around
I already found
Basically, if the text is here too, this DLC could be released right now.
Wowww, nice man

habibovic

Jul 19, 2018
How to enable Sara's horny call ?
First I finished her route and call is disabled. Then clicked on that Linda's board - only Linda available now.
Bug ?

Also it is possible to break Sara's route if not go to bathroom right after she hit her head.
use save in the 1st page

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
The spycam mustn't be installed anywhere. When Sara is in the bathroom, just open your inventory and select it. At this point you can spy on Sara when she is in the bathroom.
yeah she is never in there,tried to select the camera and then the door only thing is happening that I enter the bathroom

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes