JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
For the Linda night scene bug just open the console (first you need to enable it with unren.bat).
Then type (or paste) the following code (copy and paste all of it):

nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[0].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[0].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[1].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[1].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[2].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[2].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[3].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[3].number);
nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[4].number = int(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s[4].number)
So it's talk to Linda on bed, get error screen, then console and write this+enter, and then press ignore?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Requested quick Mod with some more game settings
(named saves/textsize/textbox/QuickMenu) + cheating the money
Info: only tested with the new game version v1.0c!

Edit Oct. 6, 2023:
On PC my Mod is now also fully compatible with the incest Mod from
here
(thanks to joelurmel for adding that into his Mod)
Nov. 4, 2023:
my Mod v1.0c seems to be compatible with the new game version v1.0e, too.

Download Mod v1.0c (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.0d and v1.0e)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

========================================

Info:
I tried an Android port for the game with my cheat Mod,
the gallery unlocker from
here and the incest Mod from here.

But be aware I only did a quick try for it, and the game is actually designed for PC use.
I recommend to activate the "Skip Minigames" in the Preferences for Android.

Attention:
You still need the patch.rpy from lewdpatcher (the uncensor patch linked on the main page)
1699199061468.png
and put it into the following folder on your phone/tablet: "(your device)\RenPy_Saves\com.koga3.milfycity\game\"

Android port from the game compressed v1.0e
with integrated Mods (~1.2GB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
MilfyCity_01.jpg MilfyCity_02.jpg MilfyCity_03.jpg MilfyCity_04.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
BTW does patched content of Celia have any new content or it's same as latest update before this one?
It does. After electrocution, she will call you, there will be a scene where her husband finds you fucking her, she will beat him, and finally you can have weekend event with her, which is repeatable, unlike other weekend events.

Nop, it does not work
What you mean?
I was saying, only difference between b and c versions are script files. There was no new pics and videos. All the script files are packed together in scripts.rpa It was enough for ICSTOR just to upload fixed scripts archive. (well not so fixed, since fix changed few scenes which did work in 1.0b)

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Bennypht

Nov 22, 2022
Here is the French translation for Milfy City. Only minor issue, the choices remained in English (automatic translation). If you have any issue, reach out via DM on the site or on Discord, chickhick.

Voici la traduction en français de Milfy City. Seul petit problème, les choix sont restés en anglais (traduction automatique). Si vous avez un problème, contactez-moi en message privé sur le site ou sur Discord, chickhick.

Google Drive
hi zababou25,
I would like to use your translation but there is a problem with the new version of the game (1.0c). I cannot choose French in the preferences menu. The French choice is grayed out and not selectable. Do you have an idea or solution to correct this?
Thank you for your sharing.

salut zababou25,
Je souhaterais utiliser ta traduction mais il y a un soucis sur la nouvelle version du jeu (1.0c). Je ne peux pas choisir le français dans le menu des préférences. Le choix français est grisé et non sélectionnable. Aurais-tu une idée ou une solution pour corriger cela ?
Merci pour ton partage.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It does. After electrocution, she will call you, there will be a scene where her husband finds you fucking her, she will beat him, and finally you can have weekend event with her, which is repeatable, unlike other weekend events.

What you mean?
I was saying, only difference between b and c versions are script files. There was no new pics and videos. All the script files are packed together in scripts.rpa It was enough for ICSTOR just to upload fixed scripts archive. (well not so fixed, since fix changed few scenes which did work in 1.0b)
BTW even with patch I'm seeing she is talking me about roleplay and stuff, I checked on old version on my computer and MC just leaves without Celia seeing him, is something wrong with my game or this is how patch works?
Screenshot_1.jpg

tonyparker137

Apr 6, 2019
Nop, it does not work
im getting this error after using ur incest patch
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'iLinda'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/Ju_scenes/JuR2_ES5_home.rpyc", line 240, in script
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1335, in __call__
who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Tue Sep 26 21:57:49 2023

help

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

What you mean?
It's not enough due to more change in lib and renpy directory and lot of files have migrated in another directorys.
With the new scripts only,you will just have a lot of files not found!

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1335, in __call__
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in prefix_suffix
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1231, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "D:\DOWNLOADS\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c

help
Send me your save file

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c

help
You are not using a clean installation of the game...
It does not rely to the renpy originally provided.
In that case I can't help.
Download a true full game

Last edited:

Sickblole91

Nov 19, 2022
Can someone please explain to me how to use the save file. I’m on Mac. And I’ve got the file in my documents but I don’t know how to transfer that to the game

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes