GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Don't take your dicks out yet

I cleaned the OP but there won't be an update yet, how do I know?
I've read the dev note and kept the important stuff easy to read

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, so one: "game discussion" Thread
and one:
"Only Info about game with no Discussion" for comments use "game discussion" Thread
where u will find only: Info about new releases, art/comments/stuff by game author , pools etc and all comments about it in "game discussion" so when u read 1 short Thread u know all about game and nothing about what people think of it.
That would be dandy. Many asked for this before including myself but nothing so far.

If it's against how this site usually works, I still think it's okay to make an exception for "super" popular games like this one.

Assign one user to update the 'official' info thread, only official progress updates and previews are posted.

And have this thread for everything else.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: fried

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
On hold? Considering I only go with mom content & if there wasn't gonna be anymore fun with mom in the updates then it is great to be on hold. It could stay on it permanently but if there was more mom fun to come then it sucks big time. @ istor, thank you for the BEST mom son fun. This game is second to none!

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
On hold? Considering I only go with mom content & if there wasn't gonna be anymore fun with mom in the updates then it is great to be on hold. It could stay on it permanently but if there was more mom fun to come then it sucks big time. @ istor, thank you for the BEST mom son fun. This game is second to none!
I feel you bro. There Is more mom son content to come! So yes, we Will wait, painfully.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I'm not clear on whether dev said it's about another month until a new release or until getting back from break, meaning maybe a few more weeks after that for release?

To be clear from my end, I will wait no matter how long it takes as this is my most favorite game and dev.

Reactions: allintine

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not clear on whether dev said it's about another month until a new release or until getting back from break, meaning maybe a few more weeks after that for release?

To be clear from my end, I will wait no matter how long it takes as this is my most favorite game and dev.
He said he would be back to work in either May or June. Since he hasn't posted that he's back to work, my guess is June.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes