J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
i play poker n he is bluffing -.-'
Nah,
As predicted..

That he paused his patreon for the time beings is awful generous of him, but i also read that he did that after the next payment cycle (also no surprise there)... Sure he did promise for it to last 1 month longer, but my gut tells me that he will just come back a month sooner to start it up again without actually starting work(Gut feeling, no facts....)
Like he says himself... he starts working "slowly" again.

God, it's awful predictable how this situation is going.
Only thing to do right now is to wait for the next excuse of the Patreon Bingo card in June.:)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I know 65% seems like it's still far away, but as he pointed out, he was burnt out, which is why he went and took some time off. Now that he's had time to recoup and relax, he'll come back refreshed, thus he'll probably have a new take and be able to move forward. So with that, I could see the next update coming out within the next month.

Reactions: Cicko

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Glad to hear he is returning soon. I hope the remaining 35% of the update goes smoothly for him.

It's going to be a big update in a lot of ways. We are all expecting vaginal sex finally with Caroline. (I'm personally betting that bathtub preview pic is a scene later in the update where they fuck in the tub and the MC creampies her. 50/50 on it being a accident or intentional.)

Celia getting more content is also important. Especially since she isn't the standard love route like the other girls have been. It'll be interesting to see how the blackmail plays out. I'm kinda expecting some light BDSM to make it in with her.

Edit: I'm still fingers crossed that one scene with Caroline is drunk sex between her and the MC. It's been teased so hard in past updates that Caroline is a big party girl. Let her wildside show. Hell, it could be the first time she whispers in his ear: "cum inside me".

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
hey guys I want to share 2 fan art found on the icstor discord, I hope you like them and I apologize if they have already been shared ... also somewhere here on this thread it was said that icstor had finished caroline but he still lacked celia to do and did not want to give the update in half and therefore the situation is what we all see

299205 299207

sorry for my English translated with google

Have fun :D:D:D:D:D

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not sure if anyone is watching Discord but here is a little something for you :)

View attachment 299186
That's good to here, but I feel like that's not enough time. Dude hadn't taken a vacation in what, a decade? Hopefuly he learns not take time off a little more effectively, as I feel like a few weeks of actual downtime ain't going to be enough and he'll be burning out sooner rather than later.

May 26, 2018
Glad to hear he is returning soon. I hope the remaining 35% of the update goes smoothly for him.

It's going to be a big update in a lot of ways. We are all expecting vaginal sex finally with Caroline. (I'm personally betting that bathtub preview pic is a scene later in the update where they fuck in the tub and the MC creampies her. 50/50 on it being a accident or intentional.)

Celia getting more content is also important. Especially since she isn't the standard love route like the other girls have been. It'll be interesting to see how the blackmail plays out. I'm kinda expecting some light BDSM to make it in with her.

Edit: I'm still fingers crossed that one scene with Caroline is drunk sex between her and the MC. It's been teased so hard in past updates that Caroline is a big party girl. Let her wildside show. Hell, it could be the first time she whispers in his ear: "cum inside me".
Vaginal sex is guaranteed but, the interesting part is that anal sex has been heavily hinted at in past updates as well as the Christmas episode.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Good to know he is coming back, and pretty much right on time too. Never doubted it, one of the most reliable devs around.

Caroline's update is going to be amazing, I cant decide between her and Sara for best girl. She might have a slight edge, she has more depth I think (Caroline that is). Maybe MC will finally find out how deep she really is .:sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes