diegao

Nov 27, 2018
man, how the hell i will get the money that my sister needs thats insane.... we those on the computer it will take eternity.
its there another solution??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
man, how the hell i will get the money that my sister needs thats insane.... we those on the computer it will take eternity.
its there another solution??
Insane? Really? Come on. Its not insane at all. Just do the photoshoots with her, work for Dad, you can easily collect that kind of money.

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
guys am i seeing it wrong but the progress was on %60 and before few days it reached to %65. did he start to improve the game or i'm amnesiac xD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The developer is back. So we can wait it . The update may be in July or August. He said it would take two weeks just to make Caroline's animation.
Well his Patreon says that it'd be a May or June release. If ICSTOR is back from the break, then it surely wouldn't take him until August to release the next update because that's 3 months away, and the update is already like 65-70% done, it normally takes ICSTOR 3-4 months (unless I'm hugely mistaken) to develop an update ground up from 0%, so maybe it'll be a mid-late June release, if all goes well, that's what I hope. Of course even sooner release would be more than welcome :p

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
Android version is broken. I can't enter the house or school. The only option I have is the backyard and the entering the school gym. Once I do, the entire screen activates the LEAVE button.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes