NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
guys am i seeing it wrong but the progress was on %60 and before few days it reached to %65. did he start to improve the game or i'm amnesiac xD

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The developer is back. So we can wait it . The update may be in July or August. He said it would take two weeks just to make Caroline's animation.
Well his Patreon says that it'd be a May or June release. If ICSTOR is back from the break, then it surely wouldn't take him until August to release the next update because that's 3 months away, and the update is already like 65-70% done, it normally takes ICSTOR 3-4 months (unless I'm hugely mistaken) to develop an update ground up from 0%, so maybe it'll be a mid-late June release, if all goes well, that's what I hope. Of course even sooner release would be more than welcome :p

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
Android version is broken. I can't enter the house or school. The only option I have is the backyard and the entering the school gym. Once I do, the entire screen activates the LEAVE button.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
I want to see characters from other developer games in this game, for example, a family from ICs 1 and 2, say, according to the plot of the MC, you will need to go to the hospital on a map in the cities, and there they are met as a secret scene, like at the headmaster's office.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes