Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Had fever for 5 days straight..went to the doctor..wanted to know the cause...and he replied that I have too much Caroline in my blood....and now he is dead...Fool.. there is never too much of Caroline...I need more....snort snort**

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope he continues adding updates to this game for quite a while, this has quickly become my favorite game. If there was an anonymous way to do it I'd tip him on patreon every once in a while, and it takes a lot for me to willingly pay for something.
How about creating a new e-mail (w/o using your name), registering with it, buying a Visa gift card, and using that to tip? That could keep anonymity. [shrug]

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
So I've installed the incest patch but Sara still calls my character her friend rather than her brother. Does anyone why that is?

Reactions: Mark17

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So I've installed the incest patch but Sara still calls my character her friend rather than her brother. Does anyone why that is?
Renaming "patch (1).rpy" to just "patch.rpy" should fix your problem. You probably downloaded the patch twice and the one you're using got the extended name. Pretty sure the script checks for the unaltered one only.

Edit: I'm assuming you did extract the game since you can apparently run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laziness
U

User_1280413

Extract to folder, install patch to that location, problem solved.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i think this year ony has one update only
we’ll get this 0.6 update eventually; but i would not be surprised if the game is abandoned after that - at all

how often do games slow down this much in development and come back - it just doesn’t happen very often
Honestly, some people. ICSTOR had to take a long break for personal reasons. He's going to come back and work on this.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
we’ll get this 0.6 update eventually; but i would not be surprised if the game is abandoned after that - at all

how often do games slow down this much in development and come back - it just doesn’t happen very often
You are clearly new here as ICSTOR has made multiple games which he has all finished. The reason this game was onhold is because he didn't take any breaks over the last couple of years developing.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
justify however you want - what i see is one and a half new updates in 6 months

that's not a good indicator for the game being finished

however it is a good indicator that he's burned out and this is never getting done

hope i'm wrong but bookmark my post and look at it again come january 1 and we'll see who was right

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
justify however you want - what i see is one and a half new updates in 6 months

that's not a good indicator for the game being finished

however it is a good indicator that he's burned out and this is never getting done

hope i'm wrong but bookmark my post and look at it again come january 1 and we'll see who was right
Whine and gripe. Your assumptions are just that: assumptions. There is at least evidence that this developer finishes projects; you have no evidence to the contrary except that there were "one and a half new updates in 6 months". How long have you followed this specific project? It's usually 2–3 months between updates because of the quality of renders and the number of animations. ICSTOR took a 2-month break. Sounds like he's still on track to me, given that he's not working while on break (6 months - 2-month break = 4 months; 4 months / 1½ updates = an update every 2⅔ months). Justify your griping however you want — what I see is someone finding a reason to complain.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes