Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
There are few. once i get in a room i cant get out. after getting into parent's room i am stuck there. i cant select the other doors it does not work. even if i select the other doors i always come back into parent's room. once i get out of the house i cant get back in. same here even if i select the doors it doesnt work it takes me to the back near the garage. plz help

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
If you were charged in that period he mentioned, you'll get the next update regardless of whether you're subscribing when it comes out or not.

At least that's how I read the info when he first went on break.
I know what you mean. That is how I read the announcement that is pinned to the first post as well. But what about the Patrons that remain subscribed? The quote I attached from Discord also states Icstors Patreon will be paused for the first month he is back to work as a result of him accidentally charging people in April. If he is back to work right now, does May count as the month he is back to work and Patrons are not charged in?

My question was more about how half a month of work should be handled.

I'm also not sure if the people who complain about shitposting include my previous post. It certainly wasn't meant to be. I myself don't think Patrons will be charged next month, but I can see it happening and I can see it being justified. So I was curious to know what others here think.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
we will hope that ICSTOR will gather in spirit and will surprise us waiting for a preview

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Well, these are my fantasies, continuing to dream, I want so that during night visits to Carolina it was possible in addition to the fact that there was a possibility to fuck Carolina.

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
Was that North Carolina or South Carolina?
Why not both? threesomes are nice! especially when they have clear who goes above the other...
Edit: forgot to ask, but are they twins? if so even better!!!

jokes aside, Carolina is how it would be written in Spanish or Italian (probably some others) so the mistake is not that hard to make.

n3x05

May 17, 2019
Any games with similar/or better animation quality? I've played a few with really hot CGs and beautiful girls but the anim just could live up to this...

D

Deleted member 484637

Any games with similar/or better animation quality? I've played a few with really hot CGs and beautiful girls but the anim just could live up to this...
not that good as milf city, but harem hotel is in my opinion enjoyable.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
there seems to be a problem in the touchscreen of the android version. i downloaded the arm v7a. once i enter the parents room i am stuck there cant come out. none of the other doors i select seems to work. when i select back and come to the livingroom(room with tv where at the beginning linda stood in a blue dress) and select the other doors i again go back to the parents room. whichever door i select i end back in the parents room. same happens when i get back outside the house. i cant get back in. i get stuck in the entrance - backyard loop. same as the living room - parents room loop. please help. i tried reinstalling, it didnt help. i even changed devices but the problem persists.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Must pray to the MiLF goddess Linda if you want your requests to be fullfilled...only then we might see an update..she sees everything thing..ohh and I almost forgot...your dick must be hard while praying while holding a candle on the other hand.

• Haha
Reactions: memosabry777
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes