mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Wow, I just remembered Milfy City its been a long time since i heard anything of it, first thing i noticed is that I was on page 500 something (probably were i left off last time i visitted this thread) but theres alrdy 1000+ pages now. Second thing i noticed project was on hold (immediate panic started occuring within me) "luckily" it just Isctor needing some personal time to look after his health. But i was wondering why the sudden 500+ extra pages, if the project is on hold. I read some of the post of the last 5 pages and i rly hope its nt 500 pages of people complaining: "when is the new update?" "this game will be abadonded" "Isctor doesnt finish games" "Isctor is ruining this project and his career" "he needs to come back and finish this game its been too long". Yikes, I'd hate to piss off one of the best content creators (IMO) just because he took some personal time off. I understand the fear of devs milking their games, but thruthfully this is a pirate website, we get this shit for free: 99% of us dont have the right to complain.

@Isctor Hope you are well/getting better, we eagerly await your next update. Please release us of this tension, some need it more then others

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, I just remembered Milfy City its been a long time since i heard anything of it, first thing i noticed is that I was on page 500 something (probably were i left off last time i visitted this thread) but theres alrdy 1000+ pages now. Second thing i noticed project was on hold (immediate panic started occuring within me) "luckily" it just Isctor needing some personal time to look after his health. But i was wondering why the sudden 500+ extra pages, if the project is on hold. I read some of the post of the last 5 pages and i rly hope its nt 500 pages of people complaining: "when is the new update?" "this game will be abadonded" "Isctor doesnt finish games" "Isctor is ruining this project and his career" "he needs to come back and finish this game its been too long". Yikes, I'd hate to piss off one of the best content creators (IMO) just because he took some personal time off. I understand the fear of devs milking their games, but thruthfully this is a pirate website, we get this shit for free: 99% of us dont have the right to complain.

@Isctor Hope you are well/getting better, we eagerly await your next update. Please release us of this tension, some need it more then others
Yea some people are ungrateful little shits that aren't probably even paying/supporting ICSTOR and still whine... from what I noticed though seems to be mostly new members. Makes me wonder if they just aren't up to date or just being bunch of whiny kids xD

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
not to be a grammar nazi, but holy shit my eyes hurt with that one, as in bleeding waterfalls of blood (bloodfalls?) instead of tears.
Sorry professor but English isn't my native language... Sometimes I can write wrong grammar or words :whistle: (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abîme

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Hate to say it but there is a good chance it's abandoned by this point. Guy was making an insanely popular game , making lots of money doing it and still got burnt out. Before he officially announced his break , progress on the game had ground to a halt.
I'm nt sure on what u base this on, the game is still insanely popular also dont think money is an issue. From what I know and read is that Isctor has a great reputation and a good work attitude with regurally updates and such. I'm not gonna add further to this discussion. You're free to believe what u want, all i ask is if a person/dev has repeatedly proven himself, to be patient when he does actually ask for some time for himself. And not litter this thread with remarks like i mentionned in my previous post above.

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry professor but English isn't my native language... Sometimes I can write wrong grammar or words :whistle: (y)
Nor mine for that matter, and i know intonation doesn't really parse on text, so my tears of pain weren't magically understood.
for that matter that probably wasn't the worst i've seen written, it's just the one that makes me cry rivers of blood, it has been so since i was 15, and a classmate of mine wrote hirony on the chalkboard, in Spanish mind you, so it was hironía, but to this day (nearing 14 years latter) irony written with an H makes me feel physical pain in the eyes.

So much i couldn't resist commenting, even when i knew it was stupid to do so.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nor mine for that matter, and i know intonation doesn't really parse on text, so my tears of pain weren't magically understood.
for that matter that probably wasn't the worst i've seen written, it's just the one that makes me cry rivers of blood, it has been so since i was 15, and a classmate of mine wrote hirony on the chalkboard, in Spanish mind you, so it was hironía, but to this day (nearing 14 years latter) irony written with an H makes me feel physical pain in the eyes.

So much i couldn't resist commenting, even when i knew it was stupid to do so.
Don't worry I understand... Next time I will write without H

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018

You think this thread is bad, the Summertime Saga thread is a real shitshow.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not to be a grammar nazi, but holy shit my eyes hurt with that one, as in bleeding waterfalls of blood (bloodfalls?) instead of tears.
I find it interesting that many people who are self-described "grammar Nazis" are not, in fact, capitalization or punctuation Nazis. :unsure:

Reactions: Huitieme

Darkimana

Jul 7, 2017
I am not a "grammar Nazi" hence the "not to be a..." prefacing the whole thing, and mostly not caring that much about it, so long as it is understandable.

As mentioned on a following comment, irony IS the exception to all that, mostly due to ocular pain. And even then, only when someone adds an H at the beginning.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes