Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
lmao.. you are an annoying and impatient little fapper, arent you?

EVERY thread i see you, you are complaniing about waiting xD
good games you wait a month and play 2-3 days shit games wait 6 months and play 5 minutes !!!

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
We hope so. thanks.
It means exactly what it sounds like, the dev has decided to take a bit of a break before continuing development, don't worry we'll eventually get an update, I'd rather they take a break now than burn themselves out and giving us low quality content.

quignon87

Feb 17, 2018
Such a great game, congrats to the dev.
As a female i like story telling and the path that bring to the sex part, and the story is so great, well thought and with a great writing. Animations and renders are also amazing. Definitely the best game i ever played so far.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
So much passive aggressiveness lol.

The guy is pulling 60k a month and had no breaks since the days when this was part time. He is probably on his first big holiday as a rich as fuck dude. Probably doing blow off hookers and you know what. Good for him.
He put it on hold, so hes got absolutely no comitments. Unlike the other class acts who pick up mysterious illness multiple times and come back without refunding.

He kind of busted his ass with that XMAS episode. I went in with such low expectations and that was equal to what anyone does in like 6-9 months. I am constantly surprised by Something Unlimited for timely updates and that was like 4 of his updates.
The certain thing would be to affirm that, from January of 2018 (he did not stop)
Milf City is the game he apparently is spending more time ..
Again this story, the chapter of X Christmas can be considered a game stand alone (could have been developed in any other month, and not in December ..)
Just by pulling 60k (maybe it's a lot more with private donations) could have improved the team and split functions..

You're late..(mysterious illness)
Burnout is officially a medical condition, according to the World Health Organization ..
He put it on hold (but it's been months before he finally put it on hold)last update 05.c 2018-11-20..

And being a fan of someone's work, it's taboo to be upset and comment on this?

Apparently he came back, if he learned something in these last days, and he will put it into practice ...
We'll see in the next months ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Developper note News about v0.6:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
For all who want to play it in German! https://f95zone.to/threads/updated-milfy_city-0-5c-pc-german_2018-12-06.13468/

Reactions: Jude6
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes