Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
So much passive aggressiveness lol.

The guy is pulling 60k a month and had no breaks since the days when this was part time. He is probably on his first big holiday as a rich as fuck dude. Probably doing blow off hookers and you know what. Good for him.
He put it on hold, so hes got absolutely no comitments. Unlike the other class acts who pick up mysterious illness multiple times and come back without refunding.

He kind of busted his ass with that XMAS episode. I went in with such low expectations and that was equal to what anyone does in like 6-9 months. I am constantly surprised by Something Unlimited for timely updates and that was like 4 of his updates.
The certain thing would be to affirm that, from January of 2018 (he did not stop)
Milf City is the game he apparently is spending more time ..
Again this story, the chapter of X Christmas can be considered a game stand alone (could have been developed in any other month, and not in December ..)
Just by pulling 60k (maybe it's a lot more with private donations) could have improved the team and split functions..

You're late..(mysterious illness)
Burnout is officially a medical condition, according to the World Health Organization ..
He put it on hold (but it's been months before he finally put it on hold)last update 05.c 2018-11-20..

And being a fan of someone's work, it's taboo to be upset and comment on this?

Apparently he came back, if he learned something in these last days, and he will put it into practice ...
We'll see in the next months ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Developper note News about v0.6:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
For all who want to play it in German! https://f95zone.to/threads/updated-milfy_city-0-5c-pc-german_2018-12-06.13468/

Reactions: Jude6

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
But I thought icstor was dead and the game was being abandoned!!! Could it be he came back exactly when he said he would and is still making the game after a break like he said he would? What could have possibly given us any indication that this would happen?
Let's just first wait and happen the next couple months ;)..

I think that a large % agreed on that he will be back for this update, but they are doubting that this game is going to be completed..(Plenty of people who believe that this is going to get the same treatment as Incest Story 2(for good reason)).

But saying that all is good and well just because he came back is very premature.
Let's just wait for a couple months if he is going to deliver his made promises of this game. (Already placed my bet of 100 bucks that this is going to be exactly like Incest Story 2 ^^)

Poor Sara :( She should at least be allowed to sit on his lap, or maybe be kneeling down between his legs on the floor looking in his eyes real attentive and adoring like, that way he's really surrounded by all three :p
I agree,
But knowing Sara she will go all Jealous GF on him later that day ^^

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes