jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He goes at about 16% per month, so at 65% we still have about 2 months to go. So Late July/August is a good guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

yd990

Apr 19, 2018
I can forgive the long wait for this since the quality and story is top notch and in my top 5 favorite.
At least this developer is keeping us posted unlike some that disappear from the face of the earth with the money they got never completing their game.

Reactions: prika1
Aug 28, 2017
I honestly wish he didn't come back until at least July.

If the burnout was severe enough to put the game on hold, he should've taken a longer break. I think most of us can happily wait. If he's gonna start working again on the game right away he might feel under pressure a little too quickly.

I wish he would extend the hold, work on the game during the break whenever he feels like it without any pressure. Then after a couple of moths he can pull himself up by the bootstraps and start from where he left off.

Either way, entertainment is guaranteed either from the new update or from this lovely thread.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Or instead of just lazing about for three months he could do what most rational human beings do and not work themselves to death when they can afford to take time off. He was pulling in more than enough for the occasional vacation.

Reactions: adam924

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't forget guys he typed this earlier this month tho:

ICSTOR 08-05-2019

I should slowly start working again on Monday.
:BaldieCigar:
should for probability, expectation

We use should to indicate that we think something is probable (we expect it to happen):
  • Are you ready? The train should be here soon.
  • $10 is enough. It shouldn't cost more than that.
  • Let's call Mary. She should have finished work by now.

Reactions: Norbz and fried

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well it's good to see Icstor is back, but I advice those who expect an update in June to curb their expectations.

Icstor mentioned that Caroline's animations would take him at least a couple of weeks alone and that he doesn't want to release 0.6 without Celica's content. So, if we assume that Celia gets about half the content Caroline gets thats at least another week in addition to the time her normal renders will take. Also, the last updates have been in bugfixing for about a week before being released.

Put that all together and the best case scenario is an update in about 5 weeks. Personally I believe 8 to be more realistic, given the information we got and assuming he didn't do to much during the last 2 weeks.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I think the release will be on the very First days of July. Let's say on the First weekend. It has to do with patreon, on June he cannot ask for pledges, on july he can, so yeah the first days of july are my best Guess. And i am pretty confident about that.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes