Pluever

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Developper note News about v0.6:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - FAN SIGNATURES - SAVES
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Is it possible to open the console?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm missing the last 6 secret gallery imagines. Can anyone help?
- beach house bedroom; above the opening in the wall to the bathroom (page five, 1st card)
- beach; on the fence right of the shop on one of the yellow parts in the middle (page five, 2nd card)
- beach; left arch of the rocky parts just above the horizon in the part of the beach between the shop and mom&MC towel (page five, 3rd card)
- headmaster's office; right above his left elbow when facing him (from his perspective his right elbow) (page five, 4th card)
- Judy's office on the paper sticking out of the printer (page five, 5th card)
- Judy's office; bottom right part of the backside of the couch (page five, 6th card)

tireddxd

Apr 6, 2018
Was the game really last updated in 2018? Asking because I can't really remember the last time I played but don't want to replay until new content.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
yeah I do sometimes but I need some advice on how to make money doing Caroline's photo shoots
Bear in mind that during her storyline she makes a deal with the MC and doesn't pay him anymore. During the first couple photo-shoots you can't really boost your income that much, just take a picture of her different body parts without repeating yourself. Use save/load to your advantage.

Reactions: Namco15

FlareDaddy

Jun 30, 2018
- beach house bedroom; above the opening in the wall to the bathroom (page five, 1st card)
- beach; on the fence right of the shop on one of the yellow parts in the middle (page five, 2nd card)
- beach; left arch of the rocky parts just above the horizon in the part of the beach between the shop and mom&MC towel (page five, 3rd card)
- headmaster's office; right above his left elbow when facing him (from his perspective his right elbow) (page five, 4th card)
- Judy's office on the paper sticking out of the printer (page five, 5th card)
- Judy's office; bottom right part of the backside of the couch (page five, 6th card)
Thank you so much

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes