Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'd be willing to bet the majority of those complaining, and constantly asking for an update are not even supporters, they play the game for free. To them I say don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Just enjoy the game.
So you basically want to say that people, on a pirate forum, should not state their opinion and their dissatisfaction with something if they are not patrons? Good joke mate. :ROFLMAO:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Before I stick my oar in, and probably(!?) annoy a few people....
I'm back!

I've been offline for a while, as I've had an operation at the end of April (short notice for me as I was lined up for it later in the year) and I went in the day before it was scheduled (last week of April) and I was in hospital for a while, followed by some recuperation away from home, now I'm finally back home and now on the (long) road to recovery, physio etc, and won't be back to work for a long time (possible return to work is October).

So I've got time on my hands, (and you know what they say about that). Bored by TV, blu-rays, PC games (home computer and not "pc" games that is), books, mags, crosswords etc.
Will try not to be on here too much, apart from catching up with updates for a variety of games I'm playing.

I'm not going to post images gleaned from Discord about updates etc, as no doubt the images I've seen earlier today, from Icstor, have probably been posted on here already, as he posted one rather excellent image last Wednesday (28th May, if I'm correct). I also note that the game is now up to 65% done.
So now I'll just sit back and wait.... as his Patreon page seems to be somewhat lacking in updates, in comparison to his Discord.

Now it's just a case of doing some "thumb twiddling" whilst waiting for his next update.

Edit:
Fuck it.. I'm posting this image from Discord, even if it's already been posted as I do rather like it, and I'm not trawling back through over a weeks worth of posts to see if it has been posted (which it probably has)
So suck on it!
;) :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Icstor image.jpg

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Oi, did the IncestPatch come from ICSTOR himself? Also, is there any way to contact him?(E mail, etc.) As for I'd like to translate the game to a....a certain central european language.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oi, did the IncestPatch come from ICSTOR himself? Also, is there any way to contact him?(E mail, etc.) As for I'd like to translate the game to a....a certain central european language.
The incest patch comes from a certain hacker, not affiliated with ICSTOR at all. Yeah, not affiliated. Those darn hackers, incesting up these innocent MILF fuck games! ;)

Best way to contact him is probably his Discord or Patreon.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Why nobody told me?!
To spare you from the still ongoing "mark my words, Icstor have abandoned us, its the end of times i tell you" variants still popping up? And since nothing new yet? ...and to prevent you from getting your hand on boobs that belong to me *COUGH* us! Us i meant, honest :sneaky:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
To spare you from the still ongoing "mark my words, Icstor have abandoned us, its the end of times i tell you" variants still popping up? And since nothing new yet? ...and to prevent you from getting your hand on boobs that belong to me *COUGH* us! Us i meant, honest :sneaky:
Sarah is mine! You can have that human-garbage known as Caroline, the precious little girl, joy of every vanilla-worshipper is mine! u.u

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sarah is mine! You can have that human-garbage known as Caroline, the precious little girl, joy of every vanilla-worshipper is mine! u.u
Oh, into Sarah? Why haven't you said so! Sure no problem, you can have the little shi- ..uhm.. precious little sister? *Tosses her over* Take it. Have fun and all that jazz :cool:

Reactions: Big-T and Subyan

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh, into Sarah? Why haven't you said so! Sure no problem, you can have the little shi- ..uhm.. precious little sister? *Tosses her over* Take it. Have fun and all that jazz :cool:
at least she is realistic...not like that bimbo-slut labeled as Caroline

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's not an insult...i described her u.u i can use more political correct words like "gold digging whore" or "social climbing slut"

but it's pretty much the same...
Tztz this is a point where we both have to agree to disagree. But on the other hand its fine if you don't like her..one less person to argue with.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Waitaminute, did i miss the insult parts or what? *Holds the beer the meantime* I kinda think these were the fact parts :LOL:
I mean, yeah, Caroline asked Money to MC(a guy younger than her), she basically fell in love of her savior...i mean still character development but at the same time....soooo muuuuuch draaaaaamaaaaa, so boring...

mjlaflare

Mar 2, 2019
I wonder if anyone can help me complete this, no I'm not dumb I just don't feel like getting my glasses.
sorry if I messed up the tags

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wonder if anyone can help me complete this, no I'm not dumb I just don't feel like getting my glasses.
sorry if I messed up the tags
Yeah, thats the napkin one like i told you already. See the mouse on the table on the right? Go down in a straight line and on the floor right below it is a white napkin.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes