D

Deleted member 1481465

Amazing, I was just wondering who the person who liked my post is.

Icstor is blowing hot air until he proves otherwise. Simple as that. Be as fanatical or logical as you think you are but it doesn't change the fact that this dev has been pushing his updates farther and farther back.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Im not sure how much its going to help people now, but for the splash screen defined twice errors, if you get those via Unren
Simple solution: don't fucking UnRen it. You shouldn't even need access to the console. It's that sort of game.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You know, maybe, just maybe it was ICESTOR that died and what is now running the operation is a bunch of inept helpers.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You need to learn some math. Ratios. LOL, I must have blocked over 20 sycophants from this thread alone. Every time someone asks if the game is abandoned it says ignored content at the bottom of my page. It's a good thing.
Woohoo I'm a sycophant!

Wait, sycophant means I use logic in my arguments, right?

Oh, it doesn't. Well, good sir, you need to stop using logical fallacies, like the ad hominem you just used.
So the release date is no longer August 6th?
I don't think it was ever August 6th. That's a Tuesday. The last release was a Saturday, and given how long his testing has been in the past, I think projecting a precise date from 2 months away is not reasonable.

Amazing, I was just wondering who the person who liked my post is.

Icstor is blowing hot air until he proves otherwise. Simple as that. Be as fanatical or logical as you think you are but it doesn't change the fact that this dev has been pushing his updates farther and farther back.
He may be blowing hot air. We'll know in a month and a half. Kind of like we'll know if Aorrta is blow hot air (again...) in 11 days.

0.5c Nov 17
0.4c Aug 28
0.3c Jun 7
0.2b May 5
0.1 Feb 17

His time between updates has been 2.5 months, 1 month, 2 months, 2.5 months. I wouldn't say it's a fact that "this dev has been pushing his updates farther and farther back". 0.6 has been delayed - 1 month for the Xmas episode, then he took a couple weeks off, then worked, took 2 months off. If it comes out at the end of August, it will be 10.5 months, with 3.5 months of announced delays. So 7 months for the update. That's way too long, but it's not a pattern. Yet.

Last edited:

Willowxo

Nov 28, 2018
The entitlement in this thread is unreal, the majority of you probably aren't even paying for this content and are still being unreasonable. Even if you are paying, ICSTOR has been pretty transparent about shit going on (Whether you're happy about it or not, he's telling you how it is).

Ya'll need to take a sip of water, chill the fuck out and find something else to fap to 'til it's here, lawdy.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, I am now convinced that continuing to read this thread over the last 6 months has actually given me cancer. As I don't want to suffer a slow and painful death, I think I will make my demise both quick and more fun: A drinking game!
Whenever someone asks for the new update release or someone claims the game is abandoned, I will take a shot. Just put me out of my missery already :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: sojak and Hadgar

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The entitlement in this thread is unreal, the majority of you probably aren't even paying for this content and are still being unreasonable. Even if you are paying, ICSTOR has been pretty transparent about shit going on (Whether you're happy about it or not, he's telling you how it is).

Ya'll need to take a sip of water, chill the fuck out and find something else to fap to 'til it's here, lawdy.
Nice sock account.

You "Sure we are on a pirate site. But the people who not Patrons have no right to an opinion. I am sorry that I do not want to understand the concept of piracy for...reasons. Now my continuing to comment form my collection of sock account (My 1st post. Member since Nov 2018) means nothing. Please believe me when I lie about Icstor lying for months now. He is just the best guy evar. Isn't Caroline beautiful. I fap to her when I am not fapping off to Linda or Sara( I really call them mom and sis) You guys are just so mean and obsessed with Icstor. I will post from another sock account soon so I can make it look like Icstor has more supporters here instead of using my regular account. I am just so cleaver aren't I"

I do find this thread so comical. WTF does it keep showing up when I look through my watched threads to make them show up?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes