RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It feels like alot people are just jealous because he is making more money they do in there life. Also the same ones would cry loud if there are people not buying the things they made and enjoy them for free. ;)

Just relax. If you are not happy about the time he takes to make an update remove your pledge. Also speak with him directly, but don´t use a (pirat) forum to discuss these things. It always meeses with my "new notification" hope :D
This is.. I mean, why should people jealous of him? People are angry because of content that takes too much time. He can earn over 500k as long as he delivers. I don't care about someone's wealth.
Mr.Dots is earning same with Icstor.. maybe even more. Did you see any comment something like this to him as well?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
ICStor has been making adult games for years at this point, just let him take a damn break, if he's still taking money every month and you're a Patron that FFS just suspend your contribution, if you're not then there's a lot of other games here you can fap to without the constant bitching about ICstor being "lazy".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
ICStor has been making adult games for years at this point, just let him take a damn break, if he's still taking money every month and you're a Patron that FFS just suspend your contribution, if you're not then there's a lot of other games here you can fap to without the constant bitching about ICstor being "lazy".
Breaks are all well and good, but if he's on another break after taking two months off then he deserves to take some shit for it, as that is way too quick of a burn out.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
It feels like alot people are just jealous because he is making more money they do in there life. Also the same ones would cry loud if there are people not buying the things they made and enjoy them for free. ;)

Just relax. If you are not happy about the time he takes to make an update remove your pledge. Also speak with him directly, but don´t use a (pirat) forum to discuss these things. It always meeses with my "new notification" hope :D

If he wants to make games then he should make them. Pretending this is still a hobby at 40k a month is hilarious

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes