Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah it was four. I just trust fried_ this much, i'm not a pedantic dork, trust me!:geek: ...maybe thats not the best emoji after such statement..dork...

Reactions: fried

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Finishing the Caroline storyline (for now) made me listen to Outkast - Roses, a few times, well, more than that.
"CAROLIIINEEE"

Deadealus

Mar 13, 2019
I remember when Icstor said Caroline update was close to be finished before he takes vacations... Was bullshit.
The guy didn't take a 1 month break but 3.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I remember when Icstor said Caroline update was close to be finished before he takes vacations... Was bullshit.
The guy didn't take a 1 month break but 3.
Yes, but the update isn't just about Caroline there's Celia content as well.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It was actually four posts above the OP's, but who's counting ...
Yeah it was four. I just trust fried_ this much, i'm not a pedantic dork, trust me!:geek: ...maybe thats not the best emoji after such statement..dork...
Hey Harry and Lloyd, at the time I replied the 5th post still existed. Granted it was of somewhat poor quality and got deservedly deleted, so its existence was rather brief, but it was there nonetheless. :geek:

The cake 5th post was not a lie.

Yes, but the update isn't just about Caroline there's Celia content as well.
And the neighbors.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hey Harry and Lloyd, at the time I replied the 5th post still existed. Granted it was of somewhat poor quality and got deservedly deleted, so its existence was rather brief, but it was there nonetheless.

You just wanna ruin our perfect reputation as dorks 'cuz you are jealous :geek:
And the neighbors.
I keep forgetting that. I don't even know what to expect. Some voyeur scene again? Probably. Whats the point in doing a proper approach.. we'd never get anywhere at this rate.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Harry and Lloyd, at the time I replied the 5th post still existed. Granted it was of somewhat poor quality and got deservedly deleted, so its existence was rather brief, but it was there nonetheless. :geek:

And the neighbors.
I forgot about the neighbors. I think we only saw them in the first update right?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes