arms99

May 11, 2018
By the time this update comes out it'll be 8 months since the last update (almost 1 year if you don't include that lousy Christmas special). This better be one spectacular update otherwise icstor is going to have a lot angry patrons (and rightfully so).

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
By the time this update comes out it'll be 8 months since the last update (almost 1 year if you don't include that lousy Christmas special). This better be one spectacular update otherwise icstor is going to have a lot angry patrons (and rightfully so).
I doubt patrons give a shit about anything, most people probably just pledge and forget about it.
You have devs that still have big numbers of patreons and they dont give a sign of life for a year or more.

As for the update - I can guess that content included probably will be spectacular but not the lenght of it.
To have long enough update to make up for these 8 months you would have to make it at least like 2-3 hours gameplay wise with like 5000 renders, it will be just regular ICSTOR update.

People will fap few times like wild beasts to new update and then come back to the same discussions.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I once played a pretty cool game that was kind of like Groundhog Day, it just kept repeating and you made better choices the next day. Anybody have any idea what it could have been? A Milano mint cookie to the one who knows.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I once played a pretty cool game that was kind of like Groundhog Day, it just kept repeating and you made better choices the next day. Anybody have any idea what it could have been? A Milano mint cookie to the one who knows.
Echoes of Lust

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Sounds like Echoes of Lust.

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
I've said a year ago when i saw how less in every update and how long each update take to come out.
This game would be a pledge-trap and i'm not disappointed.
When you see there are devs making 10 times more works every month and having only 1 percent of what icstor have make me feel sick :sick:

Reactions: Anuja Agarwal

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
I've said a year ago when i saw how less in every update and how long each update take to come out.
This game would be a pledge-trap and i'm not disappointed.
When you see there are devs making 10 times more works every month and having only 1 percent of what icstor have make me feel sick :sick:
Actualy most developers typicaly update is about 1/3-1/4 the size of Icstors update and also not near same level of quality. So which are these 10x more productive developers? Even with the ongoing 8 month wait for next update !

For V0.6 he supposedly already had 600 renders before the hiatus. Most other games update with 200-300 renders and maybe 10 animations if they even have animations. The only small update was 0.3 that is in size closer to some other developers.

v0.5
- 800 renders
- 60 animations

v0.4
- 93 Animations
-1100 renders

v0.3
- 23 New Animations
- +320 renders

v0.2
62 Animations
-900 renders

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Actualy most developers typicaly update is about 1/3-1/4 the size of Icstors update and also not near same level of quality. So which are these 10x more productive developers? Even with the ongoing 8 month wait for next update !

For V0.6 he supposedly already had 600 renders before the hiatus. Most other games update with 200-300 renders and maybe 10 animations if they even have animations. The only small update was 0.3 that is in size closer to some other developers.

v0.5
- 800 renders
- 60 animations

v0.4
- 93 Animations
-1100 renders

v0.3
- 23 New Animations
- +320 renders

v0.2
62 Animations
-900 renders
Most others game like you say take at their max 2 months between each update.
Milf City take around 3 to 6 month between each one.
So if you make some calculation, those 200~300 renders with optional animations every month for some others devs is a better option.
And i believe, people who use to play those game can't wait that long each time.
Now that's my opinion and some if not all can be against it, but i won't change my mind that required time for each update is a pledger-trap.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
you people asking for a huge update, what part of ICStor taking a long break didn't you understand ?
A long break means no work. He had 60% done before the break, he'll probably have something like in every other update, don't expect more.
Oh yeah he had a burnout, forgot about that. Makes sense then yeah

Apr 18, 2019
The quality of the animations and renders is outstanding. And ICSTOR taking a break. So all these crybabies yammering here make no sense. Just be patient, during a break there is no development, and development needs time, quality one especially needs time. And it's actually pretty rude behaviour from some of those yammering crybabies here. Just play something else in that time and if you have played everything on this site you seriously are insatiable.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes