tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Most others game like you say take at their max 2 months between each update.
Milf City take around 3 to 6 month between each one.
So if you make some calculation, those 200~300 renders with optional animations every month for some others devs is a better option.
And i believe, people who use to play those game can't wait that long each time.
Now that's my opinion and some if not all can be against it, but i won't change my mind that required time for each update is a pledger-trap.
Looking at most are 2-3 months , the ones tha make fast one month updates are few and those updates are realy one or 2 extra scenes very small . With exception of this delayed update Icstor was on similar 3 month schedule with much more content for update.

As most people here are not paying a dime ,sp its not like we are being riped off.

Reactions: Czarny

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I'm a little confused, is this an unofficial preview or an official "fan-art"?
I doubt patrons give a shit about anything, most people probably just pledge and forget about it.
You have devs that still have big numbers of patreons and they dont give a sign of life for a year or more.

As for the update - I can guess that content included probably will be spectacular but not the lenght of it.
To have long enough update to make up for these 8 months you would have to make it at least like 2-3 hours gameplay wise with like 5000 renders, it will be just regular ICSTOR update.

People will fap few times like wild beasts to new update and then come back to the same discussions.
I double this one. Except I estimate the update to be the biggest one, probably about 1500-1800 renders.

Last edited:

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
I'm a little confused, is this an unofficial preview or unofficial "fan-art"?

I double this one. Except I estimate the update to be the biggest one, probably about 1500-1800 renders.
i think that’s incredibly wishful thinking. 800 is probably with Caroline done. I expect it to be on par with 0.4 perhaps and that’s if we are lucky - the bottom line is that icstor is slowing way down and I’ll be happy just to get this update at all.

1100+ renders and by September’s end is what i hope for

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
i think that’s incredibly wishful thinking. 800 is probably with Caroline done. I expect it to be on par with 0.4 perhaps and that’s if we are lucky - the bottom line is that icstor is slowing way down and I’ll be happy just to get this update at all.

1100+ renders and by September’s end is what i hope for
Yea, seems like I went too far there, but i'd say 1300-1600 is more probable.

So far, he was pretty responsible, and he should understand what the fans are expecting, which is a big update. He knows we expect him to compensate the long wait.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Actualy most developers typicaly update is about 1/3-1/4 the size of Icstors update
Going to have to call a big BS on this claim. I see it a lot and it is not at all true. The initial release was big and that is it. All the rest were the same or smaller than a number of games I play.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can y
And it's actually pretty rude behaviour from some of those yammering crybabies here.
Can you believe that people say bad things about the creator of Linda, Caroline, and Sara? They are all just jealous poopie heads. Icstor gave me my 3 girlfriends that I constantly fap to. How dare they say things about "The creator"!

Hehehe

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
So many errors. I see two Carolines, two dads and two mums at the same time in the same room. Memory game does not work. Celia never makes contact and mum never comes to my room. Very tiring.

Reactions: johnson803

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
One thing is very funny about ICSTOR... I don't know if he has a dayjob besides his games, but on his side he wrote, that he didn't had a vacation in some years. So I thing this games are his only job. So I can't figure his problem out... I'm pretty sure he's making a ton of money even without working. I'm pretty sure most of his patreons doesn't even care about the fact that he doesn't deliver anything for 9 months. And I know that even most of the games are just pictures, there is a ton of work involved.
So I can't understand why he can't take a few breaks a year just like everybody else... It's his own fault he he got burned out...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One thing is very funny about ICSTOR... I don't know if he has a dayjob besides his games, but on his side he wrote, that he didn't had a vacation in some years. So I thing this games are his only job. So I can't figure his problem out... I'm pretty sure he's making a ton of money even without working. I'm pretty sure most of his patreons doesn't even care about the fact that he doesn't deliver anything for 9 months. And I know that even most of the games are just pictures, there is a ton of work involved.
So I can't understand why he can't take a few breaks a year just like everybody else... It's his own fault he he got burned out...
Well, taking time off is always a problem. I fully agree that Devs should have their 4 weeks of holidays and a bit of spare time in general but I suppose most struggle getting the time they'd actually need. After all there's always pressure from patreons and saying that you'd take time off for holidays doesn't go well with some. In ICSTOR case one probably has to add that all of his recent games are very similar, without ever going into much depth. I can understand quite well that one would struggle to find additional motivation at some point.

But well, we'll see. Does anybody actually know how old he is? Quite a few of his games seem like they've been written by someone who is pretty young.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Well, taking time off is always a problem. I fully agree that Devs should have their 4 weeks of holidays and a bit of spare time in general but I suppose most struggle getting the time they'd actually need. After all there's always pressure from patreons and saying that you'd take time off for holidays doesn't go well with some. In ICSTOR case one probably has to add that all of his recent games are very similar, without ever going into much depth. I can understand quite well that one would struggle to find additional motivation at some point.

But well, we'll see. Does anybody actually know how old he is? Quite a few of his games seem like they've been written by someone who is pretty young.
Agreed. I'm also assuming a lot of people think working from home is a dream scenario. It certainly can be for some but labor unions see that very critical where I live since people working from home over extended periods of time struggle to seperate their private life and their work.
They lose see ability to unwind at home, leading to them burning out. In addition to that, people usually work longer hours from home (often times unpaid). This is true for me at least: If I'm at the office I'll leave at a certain hour, If I work from home I'll finish whatever I'm working on.

Reactions: Somnus and mvitrak
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes